bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Ryder

OOC First Name
Kay
Zac_Efron%20-%201%20-%20Hairspray.jpg

Corey is an 11 year old boy from a huge family. He is sweet to everyone and can easily make friends. He likes to be around his family a lot but he sometimes fin that being on his own is better as he liked his own company from time to time. He can be a real friend to those he sees as good friends and is very loyal to them. He likes being around girls although he isn't looking for a girl fried he is closer to his brother Wyatt who is a charmer and has taught him to be the same although he doesn't like to flirt much with girls.

Despite all of these good qualities Corey is bullied a lot and he doesn't like to talk about it with his family. He is bullied because he is so nice and people take advantage. He doesn't like to fight so often when he gets in to a fight he loses because he doesn't hit the other person a lot.

Im looking for someone who will frequently bully him and hurt him. I don't mind how old the person is ho does it as long as they are his age or above.

I can offer you Dean. He is a bully and likes to throw his weight around at people he sees as weak. He picks out people he think he can over power. He can be he person that picks on in now and then when they are in school if you like :)

Corey and Dean
I think Dean sounds like a good idea. He sounds like the sort of person Corey would regret meeting. Would he be willing to beat him up regally and things like that? Crey needs somone to be afaid of and try to avoid at all cost's

Yeah Dean can do that easily. He will be very mean to Corey for no real reason.
Il start an rp and send you the link

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back