Breakfast...

Jessy Stone

Jessy ran down towards the Great Hall from the Ravenclaw Tower. She was following Gonny and Jayne but she lost sight of them, she's a slow runner. Panting, Jesst plopped down on the bench and eyed the food on the table. "Hmm, what to get?" she muttered to herself. To apease her stomach, Jessy reached for two sliced of bread and slowly buttered it with peanutbutter...yum!

Jayne arrived puffed at the Ravenclaw table in the Great Hall laughing. She made her way and sat down by Jessy reaching for the muesli.

"Made it" Jayne puffed looking around for Ginny - she was sure Ginny had got there just ahead of her.

Ginny was just alking to a bunch of hufflepuffs when she saw the girls had finally made it. she waved bye before going up behingd them. 'You made it! finally. i thought you wouldn't be able to manage breakfast anymore,' she joked.

'I'm sure it does,' Ginny said before stting down and grabbing a warm roll from the plate. She started tearing it apart, unconsciencely (if that's a word). 'Where's the rest or did they not come?'

Kasey came down walking, she could have been the first today if they had flown(is that a word) with a broom.She sat beside Jessy and decided that she would have a cup of coffee and a omlet and it apeared there as usual and Kasey started by sipping the coffee

Jessy was chewing on her sandwhich when Ginny came over from around the Hufflepuff table. Jayne just recently sat down on the table next to Jessy and was searching for something, "What you looking for Jayne?" Jessy laughed at Ginny's comment and Jayne's rebuttal. "The same goes for me Ginny, food and me are the perfect couple. You should come down to the wedding." she joked.

Kasey arrived moment later, she sat down on the other side of Jessy and was having omellette and a cup of coffee, "Aren't you a bit young for coffee Kase?" Jessy asked as she reached for pumpkin juice.

Though with full speed, Elissa was the last one to arrive. "Why are you guys so fast?" she asked jokingly. "So.. what's for breakfast?" Elissa considered while looking on the table.

'Fast? that wasn't fast. Why are you so slow?' ginny joked. She had finsihed tearing apart her roll and decided she would have some water. she pocked up a clean glass of water. Perfect, she thought as she drank it.

Jayne watched as Kasey and Elissa came and sat down with them as well. At Jessy's question she answered "Well, I thought I wanted muesli but Kasey's omelette looks pretty good."

Jayne laughed "Maybe I'll have a bit of everything!!" :D as she reached for a pumpkin juice.

"I agree with you, I think I'll have a bot of everything too but my I seem to be craving peanutbutter right now..." Jessy licked her fingers for excess peanutbutter and reached for another sandwhich that she made.

Ginny chuckled to herself as everyone ate their food. she was starving herself but whenever she got the to the food she had no appetite. she forced the roll down her throat afer finishing her water and grimaced. she felt sick all over again.
'So who'll be on whos team then?' she asked to distract her.

Jayne looked down feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable at Ginny's question.

"Ah, I think I'll give quidditch a miss today, I'll come watch though, but I still have to unpack my things" going redder in the face the longer she talked.

"See the thing is, I have no broom and I don't fly very well - I'm terrified of heights" she finished off in a quiet voice :">

Elissa grabbed a chocolate toast and ate in silence until Ginny asked about playing Quiddictch. "Well, I don't know." This will be her first time ever. Elissa turned to Jayne, "C'mon, Jayne! You gotta give it a try."

'Oh i see. don't worry. you can referee then,' ginny offered hapilly, trying to make her feel better. she smiled at the rest of them and noticed elissa and jessy were hesitant. 'Have any of you really played quidditch before?' she asked directing her question to them.

Kasey was enjoying her food when Jessy asked."My mom says its okay as long as I drink it sometimes besides I havent had it since a year and it is surely safer than butter beer"she replied."Jayne, it would really be fun to try but I wont force you."said Kasey."I have played, what about you?"she asked to Jessy

Jayne felt a sense of relief when none of the girls laughed at her for not flying well. At Ginny's suggestion of being ref she perked up a bit more and replied "Being ref sounds great - you might just need to give me a quick run down on what I'm watching for though apart from goals scored"

'Well for one, if i'm practising my beaters position, you'll have to watch out for bludgers. i'm not good with aiming,' she said playfully though she meant it.

'And i ussually have a tendecy to cheat most of the times, just so you know,' ginny chuckled.

Jessy laughed at Ginny's jokes but then Jessy stiffened up, "You are joking right Ginny? I don't want a bludger for a second head..." Jessy joked, she took a huge swig from her drinkand said, "I haven't played Quidditch before but I know the basics and flying is ok with me." Jessy paused before asking, "So, who's on whose team?"

Ginny sat up staright and looked stunned. 'who said i was joking? no, i was being dead serious jessy. well maybe i don't cheat that much but i do still cheat.,' she replied cheerfully. 'tell you what, kasey and me can be the two teams and jayne and you can take your pick at who you want to be with.' ginny offered. it only made sense for the two people who had played before to be on the diferent teams.

Jayne listened to the banter and when the opportunity arose she quickly said "I'll play on Ginny's team - I might be slightly safer from bludgers than if I'm on Kasey's team" with a laugh

Jessy chuckled before saying, "I guess I'm stuck with you Kasey. What about you Elissa?" Jessy asked.

"Okay, what about you Elissa?"Kasey asked after Jessy and looking to the enchanted celing( do we have one?) she thought this might be one of her best day in life if everything goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back