Breakfast of Champions

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda walked into the hall famished now. The tables were already laid and she made her way to the Gryffindor table.
She sat down and waited for the others to start pouring in. this was good, this was how she had always pictured it would be - the house altogether like this.
She poured herself some pumpkin juice while she waited.

Michael was ahead of the rest walking swiftly to take a seat next to his friend Andy noticeing that she hadn;t started without the rest he had subdued his hunger and poured himself a glass of pumpkin juice to the rim of the glass greedily.

Kat quickly passed the others in the hallway and made her way into the Great Hall. She headed for the Gryffindor and saw that Andy and another boy, whom she thought name was Michael. "Hey guys! I guess everyone else will be here in a moment then." She took a seat across from them and looked at the boy and said with a warm smile, "My names Kat! I don't think we've officially met yet!"

"I don't know about you but I am famished", Andy smiled eyeing the rolls and trays stacked with sausages.
"Hmm might just go for the bowl of porridge actually need my energy for today".
She said dolloping a good heafty spoonful into her bowl.

Grande walked into the Great Hall and walked over to where the others were sitting. He sat down next to Kat, "Hey guys!" Grande said picking up an apple and bitting into it.

"You made it," Andy smiled looking at his nails that were still painted from earlier.
"It's going to be a good day I can feel it in my bones!"

She cut a slice of banana over the top of her porridge and began eating.

Amy headed down to the Great Hall to join the rest of the house for breakfast. "Hey guys!" she said happily and sat herself down next to Grande. She reached out and poured herself a bowl of cereal as she waited for the others to come down. "Lovely day today!" she said with a smile.

"There's plenty of room by me you know", Andy smiled over at Amy sticking her tongue out playfully. She turned to Michael and said "Looks like it's just you and me on this side buster".
She grinned and continued on with her breakfast.
"So what's everyone up to today then? Are we going to have an inhouse game of quidditch?" she beamed.

Harriet wondered into the great hall still sleepy from sitting by the fire in the common room and shivered slightly as the cold air surrounded her. She walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Andy "Hai Guys!" she said beaming, she really did love Gryffindor everyone was so close and everyone got in what ever year they were in!

"Mornin' Kiera !" Harriet said smiling as she poured her self some juice

Amy just smiled at Andy. "Game of Quidditch sounds good to me!" she said brightly, pouring herself some juice. "Hey Harri, Keira" she said as two more Gryffindors sat themselves down. Amy loved the way everyone pulled together, regardless of age.

"Quiditch sounds good!" she said "Although I'm not too sure how to play!" she added everyone was always talking about it but she still didn't quite know everything she needed too.

"Hey Amy, Kiera, Harri. Theres lots to eat." Grande said smiling "Don't worry about it Harri. It will just be a fun game."

She breathed a sigh of relief, although she didn't show it she didn't want to look like an idiot not knowing what was going on! "Yeah the food looks great!" she said to Grande reaching across to grab a bit of toast "You have a really cool name by the way!" she added to Grande

"And a Grande personality to go with it!" Andy laughed, "sorry where i'm from everyone says grand for when they think something is fine or ...." she looked up at everyone and grinning, said "I'll just shut up now and eat my brekkie".

Amy couldn't help but laugh at Andys comment. "You make me laugh you know" she said smiling at Andy.

"Thank you Harri." Grande said, he laughed at Andromeda's comment "It made me laugh too."

"Thats ok!" she said through a mouthful of toast. She laughed at Andys comment as did the whole table. "So whens this quiditch match going to start??" she asked excitidly

Kat laughed at Andy's comment as she put a few pieces of toast on a plate along with some sausage and eggs. "Man I was starving!" she said to no one in particular. She then looked to Harri and said, "I guess we should wait on Bruin to get here and eat and then we can all go down together, but that's just a suggestion."

"Never fly on a full stomach or is that swimming? I can never remember", Andy smiled over her bowl, "And don't start laughing at that! I'll be known as the Gryffindor jester soon, constantly laughing when i open my mouth".
she stuck her tongue out playfully.
"Should definitly wait for Bruin I guess", she coloured slightly and put her head back over her bowl.
"Oh, we've DADA today don't we Amy, Harri, Michael?"

Kat giggled again at Andy's comments and noticed that Andy's cheeks slightly flushed when she mentioned Bruin. Either she really looks up to Bruin or she's gotten a little case of the crushies on him just like most of the rest of us have had at one point or another! Kat thought to herself with a bit of a chuckle because though she'd never admit it out loud, she knew that her thought was true. "I'm so jealous! I loved DADA, but I don't have it till next term," she said as she continued eating.

"The Gryffindor jester, has a nice ring to it" she said smiling playfully at Andy. "Oh yeah we have, blimey I nearly forgot about that!" she said, she was looking forward to it though and just finished eating, so she poured herself some more juice.

"I will definitly have to keep my mouth shut won't I?" Andy frowned, "Yeah, I like it didn't think I would but it's good. Professor King is great. Wonder what we'll be doing this week?"
Andy scooped up the last piece in her bowl and sank it back indulgently. She really did love her porridge.

"The Gryffindor jester! I like it!" Harriet said joining in a little bit too late. "Oh yeah I completly forgot that we actually do work here!" she giggled "Hopefully more spells! Last week was great!" she added, then cringed slightly as Andy shovelled down her porridge she really couldn't stand porridege!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back