Breakefast and a Puzzle

its great, i have to buy some stuff, so i have this conversation with my devilish sister allyna.

Feeling a little dumbstruck Brian sat there speech less, "Umm.... how's your house?" Brian asked trying to be nice but also trying his best not to laugh, Is she for real!? Brian thought to himself

Brian started laughing and couldn't contain himself "you didn't say that earlier!" Brian laughed out, imagining Andy with boils over her face, "What happened?" he asked trying to seem earnest.

"well, my hair color turned in rainbow color. but thats not bad." i said drinking my pumpkin juice.

then i took out my drawing notebook and starts to draw something while the others are talking. i didnt recognize that they're all looking at me.

"what!" i said frowning.

[[ooc. Lexi you can't keep writing what you think everyone else is doing. That's called godmoding and frowned upon here. just letting you know. ok! :) ]]

Andy smiled at Lexi, remembering her hair in class.
"I thought your hair looked great actually", she turned back to Zuka and Brian, "Professor Keller had rows of bottles, all filled with different potions. We had to drink one each, not knowing what was in each one. He had an anitdote for all of them. The one I drank ..." Andy lowered her head and her voice, her hands came back up to her face, "I broke out in horrible boils all over, it was disgusting."

She was really glad they hadn't been there to see it.

"you think so." lexi said while eating some grapes on the table. "i think its not. and its out of my fashion wardrobe." she said as she took some more of the grapes.

"i dont wear dead colors andy. plus i like colorful dress except hair's being colorful." she said while taking out her notebook and some quill and ink.

"i love them when there's a funeral, so you wont dishonor the death." lexi started to write on her notebook, she hide the notebook while writing on it no one will saw what's her writing.

"Wait! I'll come with you!" Brian exclaimed hopping up from the table trying to get away before Lexi said anything else, he kinda felt bad for Zazuka, but she was better at handling this sort of thing

Zazuka was alittle skilled in making things blow over but she wasn't at dealing with people like Lexi. "Wait for me!" She cryed and ran after then wobbly. The enery coming from Lexi was making Zazuka phisicly sick at the moment.

2 hours after dinner on a really horrible rainy Friday evening

Andromeda yawned her head off as she entered the diningroom. It was only an hour or two since they had had dinner but the commonroom seemed busy and it was too cold to go outside. She was amazed that the Great hall was actually empty. She walked over to the Gryffindor table and took out her herbology book. She was amazed she found it this fascinating, she really should be pouring over her DADA book or even her potions but this was really cool.
She pulled the hands of her sweater down below her fingers and placing her book on the table she leaned her head on her elbow and began to read.

Zazuka entered the great hall with a towle around her neck. After dinner she had taken another trip outside and injoyed the rain. She saw Andy was there and desided to join her. "Do you think our pumpkins will do well in this weather?" She asked more to get her nose out of the book more than to really know the answer.

((Edit= Sorry didn't read it all.))

((Sorry again))

Zazuka ran the towel though her so she wouldn't drip anymore then sighed. "I went to say hi to the first rain of the sesson. I love rainy days." She said with a bright smile. "So does someone in my house I just found out." She said brightly. She had chainged clothes in a girl's bathroom so she didn't catch anything but her hair was still almost pin stright. It would frizz out and curl when it dryed but she was injoying the last few moments of relitive hair normality.

Zazuka shook move of the water out of her curls which where already forming. "I do like to see the sun once in while but yeah do think I would like to see Ierland." She said brightly.

Zazuka moved to sit next to Andy and smiled. "Well dancing in the rain is always fun in my opinon although it rather hard on the shoes." She said kicking up her foot alittle. "I went though One thousand and one fungi like six times now." She said looking at the book she had.

"Yuck!" laughed Andromeda, "I'm just checking out about pumpkins for our assignment, I have some stuff already Irish waffle really but it's all pertinent I guess." she smiled at Z, "You were dancing in the rain?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back