Big Mistake.

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah walked down to the lake wearing trackies and a hoody. The sun was beating down but there was a cold breeze. Her hands were wrapped tightly in her hoody pocket and the hood was up.
When Shaylah reached the lake, she jumped up a tree and grabbed the first branch. Then she pulled herself up and sat on one of the higher branches. This was something she did alot as she used to live in a house in the middle of the woods.
She groaned as she looked over the water. She wasn't in the best of moods and she couldn't be bothered with anything. She had skipped class and then come here when the common started getting too noisy.

Rosemarie looked at the girl who was heading towards her, her eyes narrowed slightly and a small smirk on her face. This girl was the one whose father was in Azkaban. Shaylah. That was her name. 'Has your father killed anyone today?' She called out, her brown eyes glittering maliciously as she stared at the girl from under the tree, her arms folded across her chest. She knew Shaylah's father probably wasn't that bad, but to be honest she didn't really care, her friends had all ditched her so maybe this was the way to get back into their good books by teasing the leper.

Shaylah turned around when she heard someone talking to her. She wasn't very happy with the way this girl was speaking to her. If there was one thing that people shouldn't mention around Shaylah, it was the fact that her dad had gone to azkaban for killing two kids. She stormed over to the girl. "No, actually!! My father is in azkaban!! How about I send you there as well?? Perhaps then you'll learn not to speak about my dad in that way." When she got close enough, she punched the girl in the stomach. She didn't know who this girl was but she seemed to have a death wish.

((Sorry for the late reply))

((No worries, sorry for my late reply as well.))

Rosemarie doubled over in pain, and gasped in shock at the sudden punch and she glared at the older girl. She could punch pretty hard for a girl. She then wheezed 'It doesn't matter because I'll still speak about him that way.' She straightened herself back up, still wincing in pain before swiping out her leg at Shaylah. She smirked at the girl and said quietly to her, 'You think you're all that, but you're not. You're exactly like your father, and one day you'll end up in an adjoining cell with him. Who knows? It could be sooner than you think."

Shaylah dodged the leg. She couldn't believe the nerve of this girl. "You have no idea what you're talking about!! You don't even know me!!" She couldn't keep her temper under control. She had a always had a short temper and it was girls like this that made it explode more than anything else. She shoved her to the floor then kicked her ribs a few times. "When you know me, then you can make judgements but seeing as I have never met you in my life, there is no way you can say that sort of stuff and get away with it."

((You can chose whether her ribs were broken or not))

Rosemarie swore as Shaylah kicked her in the ribs, and she heard something crack as she was on the floor and she winced in pain. 'You're saying that I can't judge you?' She wheezed, her eyes glaring coldly up at the girl. 'I believe I can as you just beat me up.' The pain appeared to be getting worse instead of better. Oh, she was going to be black and blue tomorrow and she would make this girl pay for it.

((Sorry for the late reply, school, etc.))

Shaylah knelt down beside the girl and grabbed a fistfull of the girls hair before pulling her head back. She wanted to make sure the girl didn't look away. "Get this straight. I beat you up because you judged me. If you knew me properly you'd see me as a completely different person but instead you've chosen to be one of my victims." Shaylah shrugged and threw the girls head to the floor. "I'm not complainging about it. I get more fun. You might." Shaylah laughed then kicked her in the arms and chest a few more times.

Rosemarie wheezed as Shaylah kicked her in her arms and chest several times and she felt her head jerked backwards so she was forced to look at the girl that she officially hated so much now. She gasped in pain when her head was thrown back onto the floor violently, and she swung out her legs at Shaylah, attempting to make the girl feel nearly as much pain as she was feeling. 'You'll pay for this.' She hissed, struggling to get up as she glared at Shaylah, her eyes showing the anger and pain that she was feeling.

Shaylah laughed evily at the girl by her feet. "Is that so??" She kneeled down and pulled the girl up by the throat. "Go on. Tell me. How am I going to pay for this??" The evil smirk on her face was curious as to what the girl was about to say. She heard this threat before but the follow up was terrible. It usually included something like friends ganging up on her and then it never happened.

Rosemarie growled as Shaylah avoided her legs and she was jerked up by her throat. 'Why would I want to ruin the surprise?' She hissed, her eyes narrowing at Shaylah, not sure yet how she would make the girl pay but she knew that she would sooner or later. Her lips curved up slightly into a smirk as she glared evilly at the girl.

Shaylah's grip on the girl's throat tightened and she glared into her eyes with complete and utter loathing. "You've seriously got some nerve girl." Shaylah moved her knee and knealt in on the girl's chest before putting all her weight on her. She had seen people faint from lack of breath when she had done this in the past.

Rosemarie wheezed as Shaylah tightened the grip on her neck and put her weight on her chest. She was losing breath, and in a desperate attempt tried to sit up to push Shaylah off. She opened her mouth to try and say something, but found the words wouldn't come out so kept on attempting to push Shaylah off.

Shaylah smirked when she realised this girl couldn't get her off. Shaylah's grip was tightening-not on purpose but because it was automatic when she was falling off of something. Shay pushed down hard on the girl's chest before standing up. "I will let you go this once but say anything else about me and you'll wish you'd never been born."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back