Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
lexi was walking in the basement when she decided to have a little visit in the kitchen. when she got to the portrait, she stretched her arm and tickle the pear by her hand. then the portrait open wide letting lexi in. she saw no one in the kitchen so she hurried to the pantry and got out the ingredients for baking a cake. *what should i bake. black forest, fruit cake, chocolate cake or vanilla cake.* lexi thought to her self. then she finally decided to bake the chocolate cake for this is jessy's favorite cake of all. lexi started with the basic ingredients.

jaared was walking in the basement when he saw that a portrait painting is open, he take a closer look on to it when he saw a girl just about his age baking a cake. *what's she baking, i guess its chocolate cake. yummy.* he thought to himself. then he walked in to introduce himself to the girl.

Jessy was bored in the Common Room, so, feeling a bit like a daredevil, she decided to go to the Kitchens and do as much damage as possible. She slowly took her wand from the table and descended from the Tower towards the Kitchens. Reaching the pear, Jessy tickled it mercilessly until it turned into a doorknob for the door to the Kitchens. Opening the door, Jessy saw Lexi and said, "hi Lexi..fancy meeting you here." Jessy saw that she was gathering baking ingredients so she said, "What you baking, need help?"

lexi was interupeted by a foot step on her back and turned, she saw a boy about her age standing there. "oh, hello. dont want to be rude but who are you." lexi said while holding a bowl. then jessy came with her wand in hand, lexi gave her a confuse looked. "fancy meeting you too here, well i'm baking your favorite chocolate cake by muggle style." lexi said to jessy then turned to the boy and said "care to join us?"

Jessy nodded indictating that she'll help bake but was confused with Lexi asking if someone would care to join them, Jessy looked at the direction Lexi was looking and jumped a foot on the air. "Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there." Jessy said, clutching her heart, "but you did scare me, don't do that!" Jessy studied the boy carefully and noticed the Ravenclaw patch on his robes. "So, your a Ravenclaw? How come I've never seen you in the Common Room?" Jessy asked.

"i think his just new here." lexi said looking at jessy and turned again to the boy. "if you want to join just say so, if not you can watched us doing the cake." she smiled to the boy. lexi nodded to jessy to start there baking session.

Professor Kiara Ana was wondering past the kitchen when she heard some voices. She at first thought it was just house elves but as she made her way closer she realized that it was the voices of students. She peeked into the kitchen noticing that they seemed to be baking. She wondered into the Kitchen "what do you all think you are doing?" She asked in a strict voice. She wasn't mad at them in the least nor did she think she was going to get them in trouble but she just wanted to see their reactions.

Jessy was collecting the mixing bowls and arranging them in size order when she heard the familiar voice of Professor Ana. She turned around and greeted her, "Oh hi Professor, we were just baking..." Jessy said timidly, she's not sure if she's in trouble but it woldn't hurt to careful and tell the truth instead of lying.

lexi heard a voice of a girl or a woman and turned. she saw professor ana and immediately the bowl in her hand slipped. "um..sorry professor where just baking a cake. this is not jessy or jaared's fault, its me." lexi said nervously.

Jessy saw the bowl in Lexi's hand slip and smash into several pieces. Thinking that this was school property and that they shouldn't break anything, Jessy quickly pointed her wand at the bowl and muttered, "Reparo." She then turned to Lexi and said, "It's just not your fault, we were here in our own free will. No harm done, if we get detention I'll be glad to do it so that you won't be alone." Jessy then whispered quietly in her ear, "That's what friend's for, right?"

"but...i don't want you to get a detention." lexi said looking sad. "maybe we should stop this and go outside." she said while placing it back in the shelve.

"No, it's ok. I want to bake a chocolate cake. Let's just wait for what Professor Ana has to say." Jessy said, grabbing a wooden spoon and twirling it in her hands.

Professor Kiara Ana saw the bowl slip out the first year girl's hands. "Did you say baking a cake?" She questioned trying extremely hard not to break her strict voice. "Well I could give you a detetion" she began "But if you promise me a piece of cake I do not see a problem with baking" she finished with a smile spread across her face. She waited a moment to see the reactions on the students faces. "Do you need any help?" She asked Professor Kiara Ana used to love to bake back home.

"yah, professor where baking a cake. a chocolate cake."lexi said to the professor. then when lexi heard the detention word she lift up and said "professor, no. where not doing any bad thing." then professor ana said "But if you promise me a piece of cake I do not see a problem with baking". lexi's face lift up in excitement. "sure, professor." lexi smiled to the professor.

Jessy nodded with Lexi, "Sure you can have a slice Professor, you can help too." Jessy a small bowl and grabbed the eggs, she cracked them into the bowl and started beating them - until they are light and fluffly, perfect for baking. She handed the flour to Lexi and asked if she could measure it.

lexi measured the flour and gave it to jessy, next lexi was mixing the egg white and the confectioner sugar into a blow then the cocoa for the icing.

Jessy gladly took the flour from Lexi and summooned the seive to her. She took out the lumps from the flour and began measuring the sugar, baking powder and cocoa for flavoring. Then she mixed it all together. After mixing it together, Jessy took the eggs and poured them into the well made in the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder etc...). She then started creaming them. "Lexi, how are you gonna get the egg whites into a merigue without a hand mixer?"

"um...where going to get dirty today." as lexi said this she went to the faucet and clean her hands with soap and water then she went back and started to crack the egg. the egg white is being done in the other bowl and yellow in the other.

Jessy followed Lexi and washed her hands with soap. She walked back to where they were working and decided to turn the oven on, but something was wrong. "Uhh, Lexi? We need a stove to bake the cake in. How are we supposed to do that?" she asked, she didn't know how wizards and witched cook their cakes without electriciy powered ovens.

"um...you're right." lexi said thinking on how they are going to bake the cake. "i know incendio, my mom teached me that when i was 10." she said smilijng.

"I'm not sure about that though...how about we ask a house-elf?" Jessy suggested and called forth one of the house elves from the Kitchen.

"Hey there little guy," Jessy said to a small house elf, he looked quite young with a towel with the HNZ logo on it. "Would you mind, umm, how can I say it? Can you do us," Jessy pointed at herself and Lexi, "a favour?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back