Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
2dazkmu.jpg
Image by Teej of Caution 2.0​

</SIZE></FONT>
Alois Eisler
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="150">
(Alois \a-lois\ is a variant of Aloysius (Old German) and Elois (Old German), and the meaning of Alois is "famous warrior".)
Date of Birth:

- September 15

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:

Alois is a part vela, he has jet-black silky hair and cat-like azure eyes. He's tall for his age and he has an athletic built.

Personality:

- Alois' demeanor is candid and confident. He is well aware of his good looks and on the surface he could be seen as arrogant by some. Alois is kind by nature, yet he can be very childish at times. He is also unafraid almost to the point of recklessness, but rarely gets angry or out of control. He's a bit flirtatious around girls but the sweet and romantic demeanor he shows towards women is genuine and not a cheap put-on. however, he had the tendency to break a girl's heart without meaning to do so. He hated seeing anyone cry, always wanting to see smile in everyone's faces.

</FONT>
Family:

Rika Rousseau Eisler
Rika is a part-veela. She's a fashion designer too. She's a very protective and doting mother to the point that she chooses the clothes that Alois wears. She's very talkative and kind too. She's a natural born-charmer.

Alaric Brandt Eisler
Alaric is a very controlling and demanding father. He wanted everything to go his way. His favorite pastime is teasing his son and making him do everything that he demanded him to do.

Lumierre Rousseau
Lumierre is Alois' 10 year old cousin. She stays with his parents for the reason that his mother had always wanted to have a daughter. Lumierre is very attached to Alos, to the point that she dislikes every girl that he would get close to.

Pets:

Northern Hawk Owl- Alois had named this owl as Dai. He had it since he was 11, ever since he had started attending his school.

White Raven Named Krad, he was given to Alois by his cousin on his 13th birthday.

Area of Residence:

- ---

Blood Status:

- Half-Blood

Heritage:

- part-French, part-German
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="Tahoma">Interests or Hobbies:

Alois loves to read books, he also loves sports.

Additional Skills:

-Alois can speak Japanese, English, French and German
-He can also play the saxophone and the violin

Strengths:

- Alois can control his temper, he rarely get angry. He's a natural born charmer too. He can talk his way out of trouble.

Weaknesses:

- Alois can be a flirt at times. He's a bit arrogant too.

Describe your character in three words:

- Candid, Athletic, Smart

Favourite place to be:

- at the top of the hill, or anywhere were he can see the sunset

Friends:

-----

School:

Durmstrang

Best school subjects:

Defense Against Dark Arts, Flying, Charms

Worst school subjects:

Herbology

Current Job:

5th year student

Plans for your future:

No plans yet, he's very unpredictable so he's still unsure of what he wanted to be

Your Patronus:

Fox

Your Patronus memory:

When he's playing a saxophone or violin

Your Boggart:

-His mother dying

Mirror of Erised:

His parents being proud of him

A page from your diary:

Diary said:
<FONT font="Monaco">I'm bored and I have nothing to do. Mom was trying to have me try the new clothes that she had just created. It's really cool and so, but still, it's quite embarrassing with her saying lots of things. Dad's been busy lately, I wonder what he was doing at the moment.

Question Number 1 :) For Physical Apperence, Does Alois have any scars that he may have gotten from falling over when he was little that are still visible, or any other features that makes him unique?

Question Two :) How Does he feel about his parents? Does he really love them, or is he like most teenagers and want nothing to do with them? explain if possible

Question Three :) Would his cousin ever accept a girl that Alois brings home or is she the type to hate every girl till he gets married?

Question Four :) What relates Alois to a Fox for his Potronus?

Question Five :) Howcome the boggart is just his mother dying? Why not the cousin and father as well? Does he not get along with them on the same level as he does with his mom?

I hope these help you alittle with developement

Adrie! ehermmm.. Steph, Thank you for the questions.. xD :D , this can greatly help Alois

Question Number 1 For Physical Apperence, Does Alois have any scars that he may have gotten from falling over when he was little that are still visible, or any other features that makes him unique?

~ Alois had a heart-shaped birthmark directly above his left chest. Even though he was rather reckless, Alois didn't have any visible scars, that is because his mother was too caring of him that she would immediately tend and aid him in case that he had gotten hurt.

Question Two How Does he feel about his parents? Does he really love them, or is he like most teenagers and want nothing to do with them? explain if possible

~Though Alois is not really vocal and expressive when it comes to his parents, he does love them very much, specially his mother. Being an only child, he had always been showered by everything that he needed, and because of that, he had always felt that he should at least try to get back to them and show them his gratitude.

Question Three Would his cousin ever accept a girl that Alois brings home or is she the type to hate every girl till he gets married?

~Lumierre would try to stop every girl that would ever get close to Alois, still, if the girl would pass her standards, or if Lumierre really likes the girl who's with Alois, then she's willing to give his beloved cousin away. (But pleasing Lumierre is really hard, being a 10 year old, she sometimes dreams that she'll somehow be able to marry Alois. :D xD )

Question Four What relates Alois to a Fox for his Potronus?

~Much like Alois, a fox symbolizes quick-thinking, adaptability, passion. Like a fox, Alois spends a lot of time in his head, giving the impression that he's trying to outsmart his friends and he is often surprised to learn that his intellectual pursuits are intimidating. Another thing that relates Alois to a fox is his flirtatiousness.

Question Five Howcome the boggart is just his mother dying? Why not the cousin and father as well? Does he not get along with them on the same level as he does with his mom?

~Even though Alois does get along with his father and cousin, he is much more attached to his mother. Since his father is almost all of the times away, Alois had spent his childhood being with only his mother as his guardian. They had also spent a lot of quality times together, seeing that his mother's profession was fashion designing, she would always insist Alois to be her model. that makes the two of them much closer.

I hope my answers do make sense.. :D

1. Does Alois have any evil ex-girlfriends?

2. does Alois have any girlfriends?

3. Does Alois feel that Jules is a good friend?

1. Does Alois have any evil ex-girlfriends?
No, believe it or not, even though Alois is so good-looking and well, even though he can be a flirt at times, he never really had any formal relationships, seeing as his mother and his cousin are actually picky about the girl that he should date. But he does have fan girls who are very much obsessive and such, but he didn't really pay them no heed, thinking of them as just his friends. :D

2. does Alois have any girlfriends?
No, he still haven't been able to find "That Girl" just yet. :D

3. Does Alois feel that Jules is a good friend?
Of course, even though they had just met, Alois considers Juliet as a good friend, there was just so much mystery about her that actually intrigues him.

how do you think is Alois' closest friends?

does alois have a tough start in life like Pixie?

If yes to the above, does he feel enough compassion that he would run away like Pixie has?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back