Status
Not open for further replies.

Alois Eisler

Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair

</COLOR></SIZE></COLOR>
& T H I S I S H O W I T
goes welcome one and all to the show
ALOIS EISLER IS WIRED UP, FIRED UP AND READY TO GO !
<i>
</i></FONT>

fvw5zr.jpg

• Time is trying to tell the people something now • What you should protect is this perfectly clear sky • We're spreading out our hands •

• I'm raising up my life • Watch that blue ocean • And wishes will go running over the meadows, guided by the wind •

• I think of the time we came across each other • To awaken the same season •

• An endless love will surely be born within this heart • We, shining, as one, will make history underneath the stars •

IL L B L E E D I T O U T
digging deeper just to throw it away
murder » put me out of my misery put me out of misery put me out of my out of my ****ing misery
hardcore » now here we go for the hundredth time hand grenade pins in every line throw em up and
enemies » throw it up and let something shine going out of my ****ing mind filthy mouth no excuse
friends turned enemies » truth is you can stop and stare bled myself out and no one cares dug a trench
childhood enemies » death is rolling in every verse candy paint on his brand new hearse cant contain
mutual hatred » string me up from atop these roofs knot it tight so i won’t get loose truth is you can
on sided hatred » ive opened up these scars ill make you face us ive pulled myself so far ill make you
mutual dislike » one minute you’re on top the next you’re not watch it drop making your heart stop
one sided dislike » you love the way i look at you while taking pleasure in the awful things you put
backstabber/backstabbed » call to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me told you everything
betrayer/betrayed » but im beginning to think that ive been deceived im aware of what you’ve done
rivals » forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame
friendly rivals » trash talking and the people it was to and the people that started it just like you tried
fake friends » it’s a face that i hold inside face that awakes when i close my eyes a face that watches
jealousy » you never forget the blood sweat and tears the uphill struggle over years the fear and trash
love/hate » telling me to go but hands beg me to stay yours lips say that you love your eyes say that
annoyance » i see hate i see need i see lives and thieves abuse power with greed i had hope i believed
avoidance » feels like ill never leave this place there’s no escape im my own worst enemy ive given
scared of » wake in a sweat again another days been laid to waste in my disgrace stuck in my head
intimidated » is there nothing you can say take this all away im suffocating tell me what the ****
indifference » i hyperventilate looking for help somehow somewhere and no one cares im my own
former friend » forget our memories forget out possibilities what you were changing me into just
tolerance » all this stress gave me something to write the pain gave me something i could set on
by assocaiation » the point the finger at me again guilty by association you point the finger at me
fake enemies » while ive cleaned this slate with the hands of uncertainty so let mercy come and

WH A T I V E D O N E
ill start again and whatever pain
family » my family was locked up back in ’42 my family was there where it was dark and damp
sibling » no more sorrow ive paid for your mistakes your time is borrowed your time has come to be
cousin » forget the wrong that ive done help me leave behind some reason to be missed don’t resent
parent » momma help me ive been cursed death is rolling in every verse candy paint on his brand new
fiancée/spouse » close to something real i want to find something i wanted all along somewhere i belong
family friend » used to have a party every halloween with candy by the pile but now you only stop by
respect » machine shop rockin when we step inside and we got everybody so petrified now whys every
admiration » all you ever wanted was someone to truly look up to you and six feet under water i do
intrigue » he doesn’t want his name up in lights he just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the
obsessive » he’s a prick he’s a cock the type women wanna be with a rappers hope he gets shot eight
stalker » it watches everything so that i know when its time to sink or swim that the face inside right
mixed feelings » i don’t know whats worth fighting for or why i have to scream i don’t know why
good influence » theres no blood theres no alibi cause ive drawn regret from the truth of a thousand
bad influence » maybe someday ill be just like you and step on people like you do and runaway all the
protective of you » inside of me wondering what i think of you and i protect you out of courtesy too
protective of me » i dreamed i was missing you were so scared because no one else listened and no
mutual protection » and overwhelmed fighting so hard to hide our fear that were scaring ourselves
mentor » cant you see that youre smothering me holding to tightly afraid to loose control cause every
roommate » i close both locks below the window i close both blinds and turn away sometimes solutions
band mate » the first thing i need when i got a new beat is to see how it sounds echoing off the street
coworker » and the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey and the sun will set for you
peer » discomfort endlessly has thrown itself upon me distracting reacting against my will i stand
other – specify » for my pride and my promise for my lies and how the truth gets in the way the things

W H A T I T M E A N T
to me will eventually be a memory
other half » may end up failing too but i know you were just like me with someone disappointed in you
best guy » we drop right back in the cut over basement tracks with raps that got you backin us like
best girl » rewind that were just rolling with the rhythm rise from the ashes of a stylistic division with
practically family » come back home you know that place where you used to live used to barbeque
childhood friend » and when youre feeling empty keep me in your memory leave out all the rest leave out
attached at the hip » i put my trust in you pushed as far as i can go and for all this theres only one
inseparable » time is a valuable thing watch it fly by as the pendulum swings want it count back at the
partners in crime » with these non stop lyrics and life living not to be forgotten but still unforgiving
confidant » everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down the sacrifice
best friend » i had a friend named victor the two of us used to hang every single day but it seemed
close friend » you’ve become a part of me youll always be right here you’ve become a part of me youll
good friend » in the back of the parking lot outside of the bar twenty feet twenty deep from the boulevard
average friend » back home theres people calling us hopeless people tryin to tell us all we need is some
teammate » this is 10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure 50% pain and 100%
drinking friend » he’d drink every night until he passed out then do it all again the whole time smiling
party friend » oh oh ready for here we go we got the whole club rockin in stereo taking control lettin
acquaintances » they know that if theyre standing on that corner then theyre getting that show world
enemies turned friend » tomorrowi borrowed words from the bible and used them for survival gangs rival
on and off friends » it comes to a point where feelings gotta get hurt and get dirty with people spreadin
first name basis » how you doin yall my name is mike im fluent with the new and im doin it all night i
friend of a friend » they call him ryu hes sick and hes spittin fire and mike got him out the dryer hes
by association » so why try ignoring him make it a dirt dance floor again say your prayers and stomp
secret » something has been taken from deep inside of me a secret ive kept locked away no one can
same clique » remembering im pretending to be who im not anymore a little taste of hypocracy and
just met » who the hell is he anyway he never really talks much never concerned with status but still

A N D I N T H E E [color=DC338D]N [color=E62E8A]D
[/color]
it doesn’t even matter i had to fall
soulmates » always do face away and pretend that im not but ill be here cause youre all that ive got
true love » dreamed i was missing you were so scared but no one else listened cauz no one else cared
in love » when youre feeling empty keep me in your memory leave out all the rest leave out all the rest
final » no matter how far weve come i can’t wait to see tomorrow with you you now i see given every
current » strong on the surface not all the way through ive never been perfect and neither have you so
future » do i trust someone and get fooled by phoniness or do i trust nobody and live in loneliness but
possible future » i wanna heal i wanna feel like im close to something real i wanna find something i
mutual crush » time won’t heal this damage anymore don’t turn your back on me i won’t be ignored
crush on me » i cannot explain to you in anything i say or do but hope the actions speak the words they
crush on you » i cant feel the way i did before don’t turn your back on me i wont be ignored time wont
past with feelings » the sound on your voice painted on my memories even if youre not with me im
past bad terms » memories consume like opening the wound im picking me apart again you all assume
past good terms » memories of you ive kept it in but now im letting you know that i finally let you go
past crush » sometimes i think of letting go and never looking back and never moving forward so thered
past fling » replacing this pain with something numb its so much easier to go then face all this pain
secret » something has been taken from deep inside of me a secret ive kept locked away no one can ever
forbidden » without a sense of confidence im convinced that its just too much pressure to take ive felt
unrequited » id see you in every thought i had and then the thoughts slowly found words attached to
**** buddies » this lack of self control i fear is never ending distracting reacting against my will i
make out buddies » hide my pride and these bad dream give into sad thoughts and the maddening do i
friends with benefits » sell me on that product im addicted to the game suck it up like a cigarette light
enemies with benefits » i hit you and you hit me back we fall to the floor the rest of the day stands still
lust » you all assume im safe here in my room unless i try to start again I don’t want to be the one the
fling » i woke up in a dream today to the cold and the static put my cold feet on the floor forgot all about
one night stand » clutching my cure i tightly lock the door i try to catch my breath again i hurt much
sexual tension » another wave of tension has more than filled me up all my talk of taking action these
physical attraction » i can’t hold on to what i want when im stretch so thin its all too much to take in
on and off » even though youre close to me youre still so distant and i cant bring you back its true the
flirting » and ive got nothing to say i can’t believe i didn’t fall right down on my face i was confused
fleeting glances » just stuck hollow and alone and the fault is my own and the fault is my own i wanna
<SIZE size="50">

R E W I N D T H A T !
we’re just rollin with the rhythm

so this awesome plottage was made by yours truely, tadvitrinol, from CAUTION ! please
don't steal this or else ill be really pissed and ill send my sister's jonas brothers music on
you and we all definitely don't want that. they suck. so if you haven't noticed by the god
awesome lyrics this plot is entirely composed of linkin park and fort minor. theyre just
effin awesome and i hope you all listen to them sometime if you haven't already at least
once. all of the cds ( minutes to midnight, meteora, hybrid theory, and the rising tied )
have been used in the making of this. colors provided by that sick nasty color
blender thing that everyone uses. whoever made that is seriously god mmkay?

so now here are the plot page rules, foos. we've got a crapload of relationships above so
i don't want anyone saying 'put me anywhere' because you will seriously go nowhere
you guys got enough creativity in your brains to come up with something. and drama
and creativity are definitely a plus in my book. who seriously doesn't love them? and
when you post please be sure to post in and out of code because im just a wierdo like
that. oh! and anoter thing when you get your images make sure they match, i can't stand
it when the icons don't match i don't even care if you use like ... two of the same one
and besides that, just have fun with it, thats what these things are meant for huh?

[/color]
sample form said:

My-Gaspard-333-gaspard-ulliel-10992794-100-100.jpg
My-Gaspard-333-gaspard-ulliel-10993084-100-100.jpg
My-Gaspard-333-gaspard-ulliel-10992967-100-100.jpg

(ALOIS •• ROUSSEAU •• EISLER)
he's been sayin' his prayers for fifteen years and he's
been stompin' it out with Durmstang as a protective friend

annoyance » i see hate i see need i see lives and thieves abuse power with greed i had hope i believed

band mate » the first thing i need when i got a new beat is to see how it sounds echoing off the street
close friend » you’ve become a part of me youll always be right here you’ve become a part of me youll

(You ); " dude you rawk "
(ALOIS); "i know"

Code:
[IMG]100 x 100 icon[/IMG] [IMG]100 x 100 icon[/IMG] [IMG]100 x 100 icon[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]( firstname••middlename••lastname)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]s/he's been sayin' her/his prayers for (age in numbers years) and s/he's 
been stompin' it out with the membergroup as my (adjective noun)[/SIZE]

COPY&PASTE SHIPS FROM ABOVE KTHANX
RELATIONSHIP••
RELATIONSHIP••

[b]( yourcharriename )[/b]; "blah...blah.. blah... what ever you wanted to say to Alois.. :D "
[b]( ALOIS )[/b]; "This would be my part here.. :r "
**DO PM ME THE COMPLETED FORM ONCE DONE.. THANKS! :D

<FONT font="georgia">I M E A N N O T H I N G
to you the little things give you away
<i>
</i>
… A N D I T G O E S
tried to give you warning but
<i>
</i>

B <COLOR color="#e60d00">O Y S

G I R L S

<COLOR color="#000">
Kristen-Stewart-kristen-stewart-20073565-100-100.png
kristen-stewart2-100x100.jpg
K-Stewart-Icons-kristen-stewart-15845263-100-100.jpg

( PHOENIX••AALIYAH••SMITH)
she's been sayin' her prayers for FIFTEEN years and she's
been stompin' it out with the DURMSTRANG as my PROTECTIVE FRIEND

mutual protection ••and overwhelmed fighting so hard to hide our fear that were scaring ourselves
partners in crime •• with these non stop lyrics and life living not to be forgotten but still unforgiving

( PHOENIX ); "Alois is a great friend and non related slightly older brother when I need him. He likes to take both sides of the story before he chooses. I love him in a brotherly fashion. "
( ALOIS ); "Phoenix is a nice friend, she just needed to have more confident on her self, for despite being a part-giant, I know that there lies a beautiful person with a good heart. "​
<i>
</i>​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back