Alicia Norwit

"Hockey? I bet you're amazing if you've been playing that long. I'd love to watch sometimes. I've only played a few times. My dad is really into it, though. Something about guys hitting each other with sticks amuses him," she laughed. "He always tried to get me to do sports, but because I'm so shy I never wanted to join a team. As lame as it sounds, I was worried the other kids wouldn't like me." Blushing a bit because of her silly childish fear, she turned to Kiera. "I'm pretty sure the words 'ice', 'grass stain', and 'ouch' will be part of my regular vocabulary, right?"

Alicia poked her cheek, "I wonder what I'd look like with a black eye. I don't think it would match my skin tone." She giggled.

"Oh, yes," Alicia said mimicking the accent. "Iv you don't hav von, den you must be von of dos peepholes dat shops at, how you say, JC Penny."

"I wouldn't be seen with you in public if you did," Alicia joked, turning her nose in the air. Because of her laughter, it was hard to keep up the fake accent.

"Oh, Ryan, I'm sorry," Alicia managed to giggle as she calmed herself down. "I'm probably scaring the day lights out of you."

"Nah, its ok" Ryan said giving her a wink "I'm not scared of you at all" he said with a smile

"Oh, not scared, you say?" Alicia grinned wickedly, wiggling her eyebrows, and clawed her hands. "I can be very scary. Quite vicious, I assure you."

"Fridge, excuse me," Alicia said mater-of-factly, playing along. "I don't like thawing out my meat later. It takes out to much time. Gosh, Kiera. Don't you know anything?"

Ryan was a little scared at this joke, but he dident really care, hopping she wasent actully a axemurder. " Well i would greatly appricate it if you dident kill me, and instead if maybe sometime you would join me out for dinner instead?" he said cutely

Kera gave the two of them a sly smile. She whispered to Alicia "Go out with him! Hes cute! Look already found you a boy and it hasnt even been 2 hours. I guess Im just good like that." Kiera laughed at her own joke.

"Of course I wouldn't kill you, I- Oh!" Alicia cut herself off with surprise. Did he just say what she thought he said? Her, Alicia Norwit, was being asked out to dinner. No, she was being asked out to dinner by a guy who was cute and wasn't totally freaked out by her. Was the world going mad? ...Or was it actually starting to become sane? Forgetting her wit, Alicia blushed and twirled a strand of hair around her finger. "I--I'd love to."

Ryan could see that this girl was a little shy " Ok thats great" he said with a smile lightly touching her arm he said in a very flirty voice " Where would you like to go?"

Goose bumps ran up her arm as Ryan touched her. Getting back her composure, Alicia sat and thought. "Hmm, how about Paris?" she joked, shooting him a flirty smile. "I don't know. I haven't been here all the long. How about you surprise me?" She quickly looked over at Kiera and stuck out her tongue with a goofy smile as to say "Teehee, you rock."

Ryan saw the smile and instantly felt a warm sensation filling up him, "Well i've been here for a bit and i know the Madam P's has good food and a great place for couples" He said in a very sexy voice

"Sure" Ryan said as he got up "Do you want to go right there or go change first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back