d4wTdjw.png

vFcUOs7.png
d4wTdjw.png
When nothing goes right, go left

THE BASICS:
NAME:
Aisa Lorlyn Hunter
NAME MEANING:
🎸 Aisa: This name derives from the Arabic “ʻĀʼishaḧ > A'isha”, meaning “alive, she who lives, womanly”
🎸 Lorlyn: Meaning unknown.
🎸 Hunter: Occupational name which referred to someone who hunted for a living, from Old English hunta.
HOMETOWN: Wellington, New Zealand
NICKNAME/ALIAS: N/A
BIRTHDAY: 11/1/2037
NATIONALITY: Citizen of New Zealand
BLOOD STATUS: Muggleborn
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

ZODIAC SIGN:Capricorn. Being a Capricorn born on January 11th, you are defined by a loyal and disciplined personality. Although you may not be the most outgoing person in every setting, you have established several close, intimate relationships. Once you have determined someone to be worthwhile, you are extremely loyal and committed to their well-being. In all areas of your life, you display discipline and order. Your friends and family are often inspired by the determination that you exhibit in the face of challenges.
ELEMENT:Earth. Your sign's paired element is Earth and of all the zodiac signs, you are the only one with a fundamental connection to the element. Your unique relationship with Earth allows you to be active and an initiator in all that you do. Earth's influence keeps you grounded and well-rooted in practical interests. Your earthly prudence will be very important in reaching your desired level of success, but be wary of the dangers of an overly cautious personality. A conservative mindset may cause you to miss valuable life experiences.
PLANET: Saturn. Pluto is the planetary ruler of your sign, but as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, Pluto's influence over you is twice as strong. Pluto, being the planet of transformation, is responsible for your need for power and renewal. You are rarely content in your current position, instead wanting the best from all aspects of life. You may be most interested in emotional and financial, but be careful not to grow obsessive or compulsive in your pursuits. Attempt to embrace your compassion in your personal relationships, as you may be tempted to use your social gifts for manipulation and personal gain.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor
GRADUATION YEAR: 2055
FAVORITE CLASS: Defence Against the Dark Arts
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Herbology
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES: ACCIO yearbook
WAND: Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
🎸 Fir: 'The Survivor's Wand' - A wand of Fir chooses a wizard or witch that is not easily done away with.
🎸 Essence of Sphinx Remains: A core for those that are cautious of whom to trust and those that love to read books, it opens up many possibilities to those that have faith in it.

h9XotHl.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:
Nicole Gale Anderson
HAIR: Dark brown and straight
EYES: Brown
BUILD: Aisa is a bit on the short side for her age
STYLE: Aisa likes wearing dark colors, often wearing jackets and boots. Her style is a bit punky, but not overly so.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: She often keeps her expression neutral.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:
Aisa is a creative girl who has a quick mind, she can usually come up with a quick retort to things and is good at solving riddles. But she tends to keep to herself, preferring guitar practice or comic books to social interactions. Aisa isn't someone who has a lot of friends, as she doesn't trust others easily. It takes her a long time to open up to people, and even then it's hard for her to be truly open. She has a mixed relationship with her brother. She loves him very much, but finds his protective side both overbearing and a bit insulting, as she feels like she often does a better job coping with things than he does. While she is curious by nature, asking people for information is not how she prefers it. She would rather look things up on her own, and looks forward to that opportunity at Hogwarts. But she mostly wants to learn about things that interest her personally, and at the moment is mainly concerned about finding some way to play electric guitar in a magical school without electricity. She has secret ambitions to be in a band someday, even if she doesn't tend to enjoy working together with other people. She can be blunt and unpleasant to be around, and tends to have strong beliefs in what she finds wrong or right. She would be the type to attend protests for causes she believes in strongly

d4wTdjw.png

ISTJ- "THE LOGISTICIAN"
The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

-STRENGTHS:
Honest and Direct 🎸 Strong-willed and Dutiful 🎸 Very Responsible 🎸 Calm and Practical 🎸 Create and Enforce Order 🎸 Jacks-of-all-trades

- WEAKNESSES:
Stubborn 🎸Insensitive 🎸 Always by the Book 🎸 Judgmental 🎸 Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves
d4wTdjw.png

HISTORY: Aisa is the younger sister of Abian Hunter, and muggleborn like him. They grew up in Wellington in New Zealand, where both of them had a happy and careless childhood for the first few years. When Abian was eight and Aisa was six, their father died very suddenly. The doctors had caught it too late and were unable to do anything for him. For Aisa, this was a very confusing time. She was too young at first to really understand what was happening, and quickly grew fearful of other people leaving her like her father had. For a few years, she became very clingy and never wanted to be left alone. Until one day that seemed to change very rapidly, as Aisa became older she decided it was better to be strong on her own, without needing anyone else. She wanted to be independent, and did so by being a bit colder and a bit less friendly to her peers. Distancing herself a bit from her family as well. While Abian at first didn't know much about the wizarding world, Aisa had picked up things both from him and from their cousin Efren. He moved into their house for a while after Abian left for Hogwarts, causing Aisa to have more opportunities to ask him about magic than Abian did.
DISLIKES: Being told what to do, having to depend on people, crowded spaces
GOALS: Join a band, become better at music, become a good witch
FEARS: Being abandoned
STRENGTHS: Aisa is very perspective and can often judge a situation quickly. She has a quick wit and knows when to use it. She's independent and can often do things on her own.
WEAKNESSES: Her stubbornness can be an obstacle for her, and her insistence to do things on her own sometimes has her turn down help she could really use.
MIRROR OF ERISED: TBA
BOGGART: TBA
PATRONUS: TBA
AMORTENTIA: TBA

AESTHETIC:

FAMILY:
qGk6oeS.png
L3NFoN1.png
VFKpS11.png
Name: Diwata Bituin Hunter - de Leon
Relation: Mother
Blood Status: Muggle
Marital Status: Widowed
Name: Adam Connor Hunter
Relation: Father
Age at death: 30
Passed away on: 2 November 2043

Cause of death: Illness
Blood Status: Muggle
Name: Abian Magiting Hunter
Relation: Brother
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Marital Status: Single

Former House: Hufflepuff

CtbUFvL.gif

E4BkAmL.png

XkuCJcn.gif

z4ap5LD.png

x53VCJf.gif

hVSqnSN.png

1g4pqxx.gif

fZSoKJw.png

8AVrfxy.gif

msFZwJa.png

QksBEYO.gif

CkbgxGh.png

UgermT5.gif
yKo4aHB.png

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Last edited:
d4wTdjw.png

First Year

Nw6m315.png

"I enjoyed my first year. Gryffindor is pretty loud and some of the kids are kind of dumb, but not everyone is all bad. I enjoy most of the classes, and have really liked working on the yearbook. It's probably the best club out there. It's too bad there's no music club or anything like that."

Aisa is a muggleborn student, but she knew about Hogwarts before starting her first year because of her older brother. So she wasn't as dazzled by everything as Abian had been when he first went to Hogwarts. Aisa took it all in stride, and was pretty glad to be in a different house than her brother. She wasn't sure if Gryffindor was really for her at first, as a lot of the students were pretty loud, but she grew to like it more and more. Being more of a loner, Aisa didn't talk too much to her classmates. She managed to befriend Solomon Tofilau, and was starting to grow closer to her roommate Jarica at the end of the year too. Aisa also joined the yearbook in her first year, discovering a love for photography.

Aisa was quiet as she waited with the other first years in the great hall. She simply observed what was happening around her without reacting to it, the way she usually did in new situations. Abian had tried to prepare her for this, but his descriptions hadn't really done much to give an accurate account of Hogwarts. Though she had already spotted a few things she had assumed were things Abian had simply made up. Her brother had always had an overactive imagination. Aisa felt a small pang of... sadness? Nostalgia? As she remembered how they used to pretend they had superpowers together, like the heroes in Abian's comics. She supposed they had been right, in a way, even if it was entirely different from how their childish games had gone. Aisa wasn't sure about Hogwarts just yet, lacking her brother's unbridled enthusiasm. She had already realized that he had been completely right about the lack of electricity, and was disappointed. She had been sensible enough to only pack her acoustic guitar, but knew that she would miss playing her electric one. But she supposed learning magic was something that made up for that, at least in some ways.

She pushed her hands into her pockets and looked at the hat as it started to talk. This, too, Abian had warned her of, so she wasn't too startled by it. But it was still a very strange sight, especially as was singing. When the song was done, people were called forward to be sorted. It went in alphabetical order, and Aisa knew she wouldn't have to wait long. Despite the hat's best attempts, she still didn't know very well what each house did. She wished they'd gotten information that wasn't in the form of a song. As awesome and useful as music was, it wasn't really the best way to explain a complex system to a bunch of kids. At least, not without giving them a lyric sheet. She sighed, looking over at the students in the great hall once more. She just spotted Abian waving at her, when her name was called. Aisa only had time to shoot him a quick smile before heading over to the stool. She wasn't afraid to end up in a different house than her brother, Aisa trusted herself to do well on her own.

"Gryffindor!"

Roleplays
On the TresholdWith Ren Lockwood and Rose LockwoodObsidian Harbour
Leaving HomeWith Solomon Tofilau and Rioghan ScairbhinNew Zealand Express
A Tiresome ProcessBuying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
SurroundedWith Malaika Moon, Shale Night, Rioghan Scairbhin, Daniella Walker, and Jarica AshleyGryffindor First Years Girls Dorm
Wind, Carry the Sound AwayWith Adorah Zumwalt and Amy JewelThe Great Lawn
Y33 Accio! MeetingWith Vader Hume, Violeta Finch, Caro Taylor, and Nixon MercuryConglomerated Arts Room
Exercises in PatienceWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Common Room
SilenceWith Amy JewelThe Great Lawn
A Labour of LoveValentine's Dance
With Solomon Tofilau and Jarica Ashley
Great Hall
Independently Yellow RoseReceiving a rose
With Cyzarine Haden
Entrance Hall
Delightful DeliveryReceiving a rose
With Kauri Tipene
Conglomerated Arts Room
Party?With Jarica AshleyGryffindor First Years Girls Dorm

First Year Marks
1st Year PotionsE
1st Year History of MagicE
1st Year CharmsE
1st Year TransfigurationE
1st Year AstronomyA
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingE
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.8 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 265

First Year Photos
LwVdGdU.gif

Accio Staff

d4wTdjw.png

Second Year
7pPmnWV.png

"It's strange how quickly things like magic become normal. I enjoyed my second year at Hogwarts, as most of my classes were pretty interesting. I liked being part of Accio this year too, though I also enjoyed participating in the duelling tournament. Who knew that was fun? I figure it might be good to join SDA next year, even though I'm not that excited to be part of another club. At least I can leave again if it becomes too annoying. And I won't spend all my time with Sully if I have some club meetings or something."
Aisa resumed her duties in Accio in her second year, and had a good time in her classes. She wasn't the top of he class, but got good grades and enjoyed learning new things about magic. She had a few more interactions with her classmates, but kept most of them at a distance. Sully is the only person who is somewhat close to her, but she felt a little uncomfortable after spilling out her emotions to him and kept her distance a bit more. She isn't used to sharing her feelings with anyone, especially not those about her father's death. But things slowly returned to normal between them, and Aisa even let Sully drag her to a study meeting Daintree Vaskevold was hosting. All in all, Aisa enjoyed her second year about as much as her first. She was happy to have found a new thing she enjoyed in duelling. Aisa won for her year, which she was actually pretty proud of.

Roleplays
Missing KnowledgeWith Oliver WilliamsThe Library
Accio! Y34 MeetingWith Vader Hume, Caro Taylor,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Styx and StonesWith Solomon Tofilau and ~Professor Kalif StyxThe First Floor Corridor
Reflection, Not RegretWith Sydney Townsend and Noel WaldgraveAntiquated Lavatory
EmancipationWith Aleksandra Kaster The Seventh Floor Corridor
Turbulent EmotionsWith Solomon Tofilau Gryffindor Common Room
Pizza PizzaWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Picture PerfectReceiving a Rose
With Selene Le Fey
Great Hall
Observant LensValentine's Dance
With Wendall Layton
Great Hall
Y34 Duelling Match #2Duelling Tournament
With Padme Hume
The Duelling Chamber
Y34 Duelling Match #24Duelling Tournament
With Jarica Ashley
The Duelling Chamber
The Sound of MusicWith Isla Zephyr and Clifton WardConglomerated Arts Room
Second Year Study Group: First Meeting With Daintree Vaskevold, Solomon Tofilau, Tres Bear II, Amy Jewel, and Adorah ZumwaltAbandoned Classroom

Second Year Marks
2nd Year PotionsE
2nd Year History of MagicE
2nd Year CharmsE
2nd Year TransfigurationE
2nd Year AstronomyA
2nd Year HerbologyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.8 (Between an A and E)

Second Year Photos
XkuCJcn.gif

Accio Staff

d4wTdjw.png

Third Year

ll0fZxi.png

"I enjoyed my third year well enough. I stayed mostly out of everyone's way, as I don't think I need a ton of friends. I'm glad I met Adorah properly, though. She's cool. Simon, on the other hand, I could have done without. I hope he'll leave me alone from now on. My grades were fine, and I imagine that will continue into next year.
Aisa met Simon Thorne on the way to Hogwarts, and didn't get a very good impression of him. As usual, she mostly stayed away from her classmates, preferring to spend time by herself. Though over the course of the year, she did grow closer to the Ravenclaw Adorah Zumwalt, who she started to develop a crush on after they spent some time together. Around Valentine's Day, Aisa received a mysterious red rose from an unknown person. She asked Sully about it, but he claimed it wasn't him. Their conversation turned a little awkward, and Aisa is determined to forget about it. Going into her fourth year, she intends to keep spending her time at Hogwarts the way she has been, mostly focused on herself.
Roleplays
Necessary ThingsWith Tres Bear IIVibez
In a BubbleWith Simon Thorne and Solomon TofilauNew Zealand Express
Gryffindor House Meeting Y35 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Y35 Accio! MeetingWith Vader Hume, Kasim Safir, and Violeta FinchConglomerated Arts Room
Study and ChatsWith Noel Waldgrave The Library
Daily DiscoveriesWith Adorah ZumwaltThe Courtyard
A Test of Courage With Solomon Tofilau,
And various others
The Dungeons
SDA Dueling PracticeWith Analei Louw, Willow Cullen,
And various others
The Duelling Chamber
Quiet MomentWith Simon ThorneThe Library
SnapshotsYule Ball
With Solomon Tofilau, Violet Fields, and Adorah Zumwalt
Great hall
Waste Not Want NotWith Alec TricityGryffindor House Table
Your Work Is Appreciated, TooReceiving a Rose
With Paige Thompson
The Seventh Floor Corridor
Picture Perfect RoseReceiving a Rose
With Leda Layton
Entrance Hall
Lucky LastReceiving a Rose
With Lysander Summers
Gryffindor Common Room
Valentine's ConfusionWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Common Room
Bookish BouldersWith Adorah ZumwaltAvie's Rock
Birthday PartyWith Jarica Ashley, Jasper Night and Solomon TofilauConglomerated Arts Room
Y35 Duelling Match #5Duelling Tournament
With Padme hume
The Duelling Chamber
Y34 Duelling Match #20Duelling Tournament
With Sydney Townsend
The Duelling Chamber

Third Year Marks
3rd Year PotionsE
3rd Year History of MagicA
3rd Year CharmsE
3rd Year Ancient RunesA
3rd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.6 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 196

Third Year Photos
x53VCJf.gif

Accio Staff
d4wTdjw.png

Fourth Year

H2DW9T5.png

"Sticking to being a loner continues to be difficult with Sully always hanging around, but I don't really mind. I also spent some time with other kids in my year, though I didn't like all of them. I'm still not sure what to make of Simon. He seems to like me one moment, then make fun of me the next. I do know that I like Adorah, a lot. I'm glad she went to the Valentine's Dance with me, and I hope to spend a lot more time with her in the future."

In Aisa's fourth year she continued to work on the yearbook and attempted to keep her grades up as well. She is not sure what she wants to do after Hogwarts, but knows she wants to keep her options open if possible. She was part of a spin the bottle game Sully organized, which wasn't something she specifically enjoyed. Near the end of the year, she gathered her courage and asked Adorah Zumwalt to the Valentine's Dance. The two had a fun time, and not long after Aisa asked her to the lake to ask her out. Her year ended on a high note, but she is aware that her fifth year won't be a walk in the park.

Roleplays
Pride Comes Before a FallWith Simon ThorneGryffindor House Table
Gryffindor House Meeting Y36 S1With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Accio! Meeting Y36With Vader Hume, Ajaccio Skey, and Kasim SafirConglomerated Arts Room
Formative Experiences, Formulating IdeasWith Solomon Tofilau The Great Lawn
Spin the Bottle Y36With Solomon Tofilau, Jarica Ashley, Noel Waldgrave,
And various others
Abandoned Classroom
Capturing AntsWith Vader HumeThe Courtyard
Create your own Christmas BaublesWith Emily Underwood, Lumio Skey, Sawyer CarnahanConglomerated Arts Room
Letting Music SpeakWith Rosalind LockwoodConglomerated Arts Room
A Heartfelt QuestionWith Adorah ZumwaltConglomerated Arts Room
Y36 Duelling Match #7Duelling Tournament
With Padme Hume
The Duelling Chamber
A Pink Rose For a GryffindorReceiving a Rose
With Samantha Jacobs
Gryffindor House Table
Yellow Like ButterReceiving a Rose
With Lillith Montgomery
Gryffindor House Table
Yellow Chromatic AberrationReceiving a Rose
With Vader Hume
Entrance Hall
Accio Yellow RoseReceiving a Rose
With Penny Wills
Gryffindor House Table
Duty and FunValentine's Dance
With Adorah Zumwalt
Great Hall
Cautious DevelopmentWith Adorah ZumwaltThe Lakefront
Gryffindor House Meeting Y36 S2With ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Solomon Tofilau,
And various others
Gryffindor House Meeting
Yearbook Is Out Now!With Vader Hume, Solomon Tofilau, Adorah Zumwalt,
And various others
Entrance Hall

Fourth Year Marks
4th Year PotionsE
4th Year History of MagicA
4th Year CharmsE
4th Year Ancient RunesA
4th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average4.6 (Between an A and E)
House points earned during year: 175

Fourth Year Photos
3AIDSnd.gif

Accio Staff
d4wTdjw.png

Last edited:
d4wTdjw.png

Fifth Year

uvSjROH.png

"Fifth year was pretty good, all things considered. I didn't get a prefect's badge, but I didn't really mind. With OWLs, I had enough to do. Though it would have been nice to do patrols with Adorah. Still, I got to see a lot of her this year and that was great. I'm glad I asked her to be my girlfriend, even if Sully teases me about it. I'm glad I did alright in my lessons this year and on my OWLs as well. It will be strange to go into my sixth year without Abian at Hogwarts, but with my friends and girlfriend around I'll be alright.

Aisa's third year started well, as she managed to make up with Simon Thorne. They are fairly friendly now, something Aisa hadn't expected before. She also got closer to Adorah Zumwalt, spending more and more time with the Ravenclaw until Aisa finally gathered the courage to ask her out. She focused on her studies a lot this year, as she had the OWL exams at the end of the year to worry about. But she spend more time with Sully and a few of his friends too. Aisa finally admits Sully is her best friend, at least until he annoys her. She's feeling pretty good about this school year and is looking forward to her sixth year.

Roleplays
DisappointmentWith Minnie Calida, Knox Ivers, and Samantha JacobsNew Zealand Express
Reforming ConnectionsWith Simon ThorneThe Cliffs
A Picnic SurpriseWith Adorah ZumwaltThe Cliffs
A Matter of TasteWith Solomon Tofilau, Simon Thorne, and Lysander SummersThe Student Lounge
Y37 S1 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley, Solomon Tofilau, Knox Ivers, Noel Waldgrave,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
SDA Event Y37 | Spell DemonstrationsWith Sydney Townsend, Tyler Lee, Eric Holland,
And various others
Student's Defence Association
Gryffindor Victory PartyWith Solomon Tofilau,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
CAC Y37 S1 - Christmas Cards and Yule Ball invitationsWith Emily Underwood,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
Yule Ball Dance Lessons!With Josephine Arora, Professor Angel Castillo, Adorah Zumwalt,
And various others
Great Hall
Just Another DanceYule Ball
With Adorah Zumwalt
Great Hall
Spur of the MomentWith Adorah ZumwaltEntrance Hall
A Real ValentineValentine's Dance
With Adorah Zumwalt
Great Hall
Y37 Duelling Match #10Duelling Tournament
With Solomon Tofilau
The Duelling Chamber
Y37 Duelling Match #19Duelling Tournament
With Sydney Townsend
The Duelling Chamber
Y37 Semester 2 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
CAC Y37 S2 - Learning our wayWith Emily Underwood,
And various others

Conglomerated Arts Room
Between the BooksWith Adorah ZumwaltThe Library

Fifth Year Marks
5th Year PotionsE
5th Year CharmsE
5th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
5th Year History of MagicO
Grade Point Average5.3 (Between an E and O)
House points earned during year: 180

Fifth Year Photos
tumblr_mv5mwi7dcb1rv2dduo2_250-gif.1313

Accio Staff

Sixth Year

JTqxoKh.png

"My sixth year was a confusing mess. Things with Adorah started out great, but somehow we ended up breaking up. I still don't quite know if we did the right thing, I miss her. But I also don't know if we were good together. I tried to mainly focus on my schoolwork this year, as the NEWT year is coming up. I hope Sully will simply forget about me kissing him, it's honestly mortifying to remember."

Aisa started her sixth year feeling a little strange without her brother there at school. She tried to reach out to her classmates a bit more, growing closer to Simon Thorne and a few other people in her year. During the Valentine's Dance, Aisa and her girlfriend Adorah broke up. This really hurt and upset Aisa, who kissed her best friend Sully in a weak moment. Thankfully, they mostly laughed it off and remained their friendship. Aisa mostly hopes he'll simply forget about it, that it will be like it never happened.

Roleplays
A Little Bit of ScrutinyWith Chloe ThompsonGryffindor Common Room
Through an Eye of AnotherWith Samantha JacobsThe Student Lounge
Slow Building FriendshipWith Simon ThorneSlytherin House Table
Attempts at Being SocialWith Noel WaldgraveThe Courtyard
CAC Y38 S1 - Making MemoriesWith Emily Underwood,
And various others
Conglomerated Arts Room
SDA Event Y38 | Practice Your ReflexesWith Tyler Lee, Sydney Townsend,
And various others
Student's Defence Association
A Not So Lonely EveningYule Ball
With Adorah Zumwalt and Nicole Fisk
Great Hall
Quick StopWith Kiara WoodVibez
Picturesque PinkReceiving a Rose
With Brooke Townsend
Conglomerated Arts Room
It Starts Tumbling DownValentine's Dance
With Adorah Zumwalt
Great Hall
Common GroundWith Simon Thorne and Sydney TownsendThe Student Lounge
Cracks in the MaskWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Sixth Years Boys Dorm
Y38 Duelling Match #13Duelling Tournament
With Daintree Vaskevold
The Duelling Chamber
Y38 Duelling Match #22Duelling Tournament
With Simon Thorne
The Duelling Chamber

Sixth Year Marks
6th Year PotionsE
6th Year CharmsO
6th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
6th Year History of MagicO
6th Year ApparitionO
Grade Point Average5.6 (Between an E and O)
House points earned during year: 215

Sixth Year Photos
QksBEYO.gif

Accio Staff

Seventh Year

PSBsnuU.png

"Honestly, my seventh year wasn't that interesting. I tried to stay away from Chloë as much as possible. I still can't believe I did something as silly as kiss Sully when he had a girlfriend. Thankfully, it all seems to be fine between them even after he told her. I'm definitely glad about that. For sure. It's weird to leave Hogwarts behind forever, I have to figure out my next step now."

Aisa had been feeling very guilty about kissing Sully when he was dating Chloë. She first tried to push it away and ignore it the way Sully was doing, but she couldn't do it in the end. She gave Sully an ultimatum: tell Chloë by Valentine's Day or she would. He told her, and the two stayed together. Aisa wouldn't admit to the slight disappointment she felt about that, and is now trying to move on. She's better off with Sully as a friend anyway, she is fairly sure they would make a terrible couple. She spent the last few months at Hogwarts mostly studying for the NEWTs. She graduated with decent grades and is now looking into what she wants to do after.

Roleplays
One Last PillowWith Jarica AshleyGryffindor Seventh Years Girls Dorm
Y39 S1 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
Speed Dating - Padme's TableWith Padme HumeMadam Puddifoot's
Speed Dating - Sully's TableWith Solomon TofilauMadam Puddifoot's
Speed Dating - Lysander's TableWith Lysander SummersMadam Puddifoot's
Speed Dating - Jenna's TableWith Jenna JusantreaMadam Puddifoot's
Speed Dating - Poppy's TableWith Poppy PerkinsMadam Puddifoot's
Hop AlongWith Solomon Tofilau, Isaiah Thompson,
And various others
The Fourth Floor Corridor
SDA Event S1 - Defensive DevicesWith Juniper Zumwalt, Sydney Townsend,
And various others
The Duelling Chamber
Christmas CarousingYule Ball
With Solomon Tofilau, Chloë Thompson, and Michael Newton
Great Hall
A Serious ConversationWith Solomon TofilauGryffindor Seventh Years Boys Dorm
Y39 S2 House MeetingWith ~Professor Cyndi Kingsley,
And various others
Gryffindor Common Room
I'll Dive Back InValentine's Dance
With Ryan Fisk
Great Hall
Y39 Dueling Match #16Duelling Tournament
With Daintree Vaskevold
The Duelling Chamber
Life's a BeachWith Solomon Tofilau, Lysander Summers, Michael Newton,
And various others
Great Hall
Y39 Yearbook is Out!With Ajaccio SkeyEntrance Hall
Y39 End of Year Feast!With ~Professor Katherine Alicastell,
And various others
Great Hall

Seventh Year Marks
7th Year PotionsA
7th Year CharmsE
7th Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
7th Year History of MagicO
Grade Point Average5 (E Average)
House points earned during year: 135

Seventh Year Photos

This was a very strange and surreal day, Aisa felt a bit like she was dreaming. Her life the past seven years had been almost entirely centered at Hogwarts, and now that was about to be over. There was still a small part of her that was marveling that she was graduating from a magical school. She had, of course, gotten used to the idea of magic years ago. But it still felt a little strange and almost a little silly to think she was a graduated professional witch now. Aisa had the strange urge to laugh but suppressed it. Despite her strange feelings about the whole thing, Aisa also felt like she was pretty much ready to leave Hogwarts. Her last year here had been pretty miserable. Some distance from some of her classmates would probably be good, as well as something new to sink her teeth into. Aisa forced herself to focus when the head boy and girl headed onto the stage, still feeling a pang of sadness at the sight of Adorah. She was pretty sure Adorah had looked at her briefly, but she looked away. Aisa couldn't blame her, they hadn't really talked lately. It was one of the things Aisa regretted. The Ravenclaw started her speech and Aisa was startled to hear herself be mentioned. But what startled her, even more, was when Adorah slipped up and called Noel hers. Aisa had heard rumors about the two, she supposed they were true. Noel all but confirmed it. While she thought Adorah could do a lot better, Aisa tried to feel happy for her. It wasn't easy. Thankfully, names were quickly being called and Aisa's attention went to her classmates who accepted their diplomas one by one. It wasn't long until her own name was called, and Aisa stood up and headed to the stage, quietly accepting her diploma. This still didn't feel entirely real, but she felt a small burst of pride as she looked at her name on the paper. She returned to her seat to watch the rest of the ceremony.

Last edited:
d4wTdjw.png

After Graduation

ga6YFH6.png

Up For A ChallengeWith Caden CavanaughNew Zealand
Snow WarningWith Solomon Tofilau and Anastasie VernierCommittee on Experimental Charms

d4wTdjw.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back