Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
S'up folks?

I am in fourth year at university, as most of you probably know, but like I'm in my last few months, and so I have this dissertation to write. It's 12,000 words, and for those interested it's on the relationship between French interest groups and the government with specific reference to Agricultural policy.. It is pretty dry admittedly... xD

But, yeah, I'm going to need to scale back things almost completely. I might still be about, but it'll be rare, and for incredibly short periods of time. I apologise to those I'm currently in plots with. I swear once this over, I'll reply to them.

If anyone needs to talking to me, I'll be about on Skype, feel free to nudge me there.
But yeah, I'll likely see y'all on the other side? :D

:wub:
Emzies

Good luck with everything Emzies!! You'll do fantastic with that dissertation! Talk to you when you're back and ready to roll!! :hug: Best of the best of lucks!

Our threads can wait until you return, but in the meantime you can still expect me to bother you via skype :hug:
Hope that you have a fun time writing your dissertation no matter how dry it is :tut:

Good luck, Emzies! I hope you get a High Distinction for your Dissertation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back