Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
lexi walks to the great hall for some lunch in the slytherin table, she sigh for relief for there are only few slytherin's at the table. lexi sat at the far end to not recognize by the others. she filled her plate of muffin, mash potato's and a chicken.

lexi heard a voice on her back and turned, she saw her friend ariana and jump on to her sit to hug her. "i'm fine you. how's the sorting, sorry did watch it." she sais while unhugging her. "let's take a sit, are you hungry." lexi said offering something.

"Yeh im starving. Dont worry about not seeing the sorting" Ariana sat down next to Lexi. "what we going to do today then?" she said after helping herself to some toast.

"well, we have a flying lesson, you want to go after this." lexi asked her while eating her last sandwich.

[[i'll put up a discussion there.]]

Swollowing her last peice of food Ariana looked up and said "Yeh, ok. Should be fun. Have you been practising?" She continued to eat as she waited for Lexi to reply

Ariana chocked on a peice of toast "Why? its like the most funist game in the wizarding world" she replyed slightly suprised. <i></i>

lexi looked at ariana. "coz i'm afraid to go in a broom, except flying lesson." she said while drinking her pumpkin juice. "if i don't go to flying lesson's i'll don't get a good grade." she said.

"yes, i fell 15 feet when me and my mom ride it. i was 6." lexi said sad in that happening. "i was the injured one, lucky my mom was safe coz her ams are long than me, so she grab the broom and not holding me." she looked at her plate. "i remember there was a lot of blood on my head. so i swore that i'm not going in a broom except flying lessons." lexi ended.

"Just think its your controling the broom not your mum. You just need practise mabey wear a few pillows of something" Ariana said chuckling "You wont fall off again. Your much older now more capable of flying then when you were 6"<i></i>

"you sure about that, i almost fell in the flying lesson for attempting a stunt." she said while playing with her food. "i wish quidditch never invented.

Ariana spat out her pumkin juice she was drinking. "Mabey you attempted too much too soon. You just need to build up your confidence. We can go out every now and again if you want?" Ariana suggested.<i></i>

[[go and make a forum there]]

"thanks and if you leave me, i'll never be your friend. i'm just joking." lexi said laughing to her friend. "i'll be your very best friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back