A Big Revealing

Dominik Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Alright, well I'm not sure how many of you know this (though there were some who were privied to this bit of information), but myself and Nic have other well established characters on this site. It has been extremely fun playing these characters for us and causing a bit of drama for HNZ. We figured that since it has come time for the 'Durm Boys' to leave HNZ in character then maybe we should reveal our other identities. So here goes nothing...

*Drum Roll*

I am also Katalina Vanderhol!

I'm sorry for lying to everyone, but had to do a fair amount of it to keep this a secret. I'm sincerely hoping that none of you were offended. A special thank you to Bruin for making the RP's with our characters most enjoyable and I really hope that there are no hard feelings for tricking you.

And of course, I cannot keep my true identity secret.

I must say though, I really had fun playing the bastard Nicolae. It was fun to be such a hated being for a change, and causing drama, ic of course, was such a blast. You have no idea how many times we would freak out over IM to each other about what we were doing and debating if it would make anyone mad at us when we came out that we were really us.

Thanks for letting us have our fun!

Nicolae Kobori, aka----

LILY POTTER!!!

And to add, Bruin you are the best sport EVER!!! Thanks for everything!!!

JK, I'm still Bruin and I truly hate Kat and Lily for making me reveal my true self in that yellow dress. I'm going to bed now so I can cry myself to sleep on my huge pillow....

Oh my goodness
This is surprising!

And you're THE nice girl? *Cough not so much cough* :p

Alright, I'll forgive you two (check my Avatar saying if you don't believe me)...I can't go to bed thinking that you think that I'm upset with you, because I'm not, but if I was you'd know it...trust me.

Bruin will make his final post in the Bet thread tomorrow, promise.

OMG!!!!! I hate you guys!! :p Okay, so yeah you guys totally had me..... LILY! I seriously thought you were going to eat me when I ended up telling Kat it was you..... and then I couldn't figure out why Kat had told and what was even going on..... AHHH!!! Now stuff is starting to make sense, and I hope you don't hate me :p :D

Love you guys, HONEST!!!! Thanks for the wonderful RPing! :hug:

Katalina Vanderhol said:
as i've said many times over the last few months...bite me :p
Awh hurtful when Nina was so nice to you and you were just a mean bean to here tssk tsskk :ph43r: :r: :arr:

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Alright, I'll forgive you two (check my Avatar saying if you don't believe me)...I can't go to bed thinking that you think that I'm upset with you, because I'm not, but if I was you'd know it...trust me.

Bruin will make his final post in the Bet thread tomorrow, promise.
:wub:

You were the one we were constantly discussing that we might be hurting in all of this. There were others too, but Bruin was too intregal to the revenge part that we were constantly making sure we weren't going too far. Many many nights on Skype and txt messages and cell conversations covered that. :D

Hilary Grace said:
OMG!!!!! I hate you guys!! :p Okay, so yeah you guys totally had me..... LILY! I seriously thought you were going to eat me when I ended up telling Kat it was you..... and then I couldn't figure out why Kat had told and what was even going on..... AHHH!!! Now stuff is starting to make sense, and I hope you don't hate me :p :D

Um, I had to be mad cause you blew the cover of my super secret character that YOU were't supposed to know about. You only knew because I was on the wrong browser screen when I pm'd you. :p

Lily Potter said:
Hilary Grace said:

Um, I had to be mad cause you blew the cover of my super secret character that YOU were't supposed to know about. You only knew because I was on the wrong browser screen when I pm'd you. :p
lmao that is so something I would do :p

we spent months of worrying whether or not people would take this well
as lily said...lots of skypes and about a bajillion texts messages and phone calls over it

Nina Patrokov said:
Katalina Vanderhol said:
as i've said many times over the last few months...bite me :p
Awh hurtful when Nina was so nice to you and you were just a mean bean to here tssk tsskk :ph43r: :r: :arr:
That was directed at ME. :p

Yeah well, now that everyone knows who I am -- BITE ME YOUR HIGHNESS!!! :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back