🌕 Halloween Werewolf 🐺

so i am going to vote for @Adorah Zumwalt
because she was the first person to like my last post.
she gave us bad advice yesterday
and she is already dead, but who said you can't die twice. :p

The day will be ending in about 40 minutes, and just in case anyone is having any second thoughts, the current tallies are

Lysander Summers: 8
Adorah Zumwalt's Corpse: 1

As the chaos of the last few days began to heat up once again, one of the townsfolk claimed a great premonition, a vision that would save the village from their tormentors once and for all. And so the village descended almost entirely as one, ending Lysander Summers's life, and putting a stop to the final Werewolf that had been plaguing their town.
jHsDy0I.png

The Village wins! Thank you everyone for playing this special Halloween edition of Werewolf!

Yup!

Phew.

And now, some memes I forgot I had saved for yesterday:
Us, tragically killing Anna when she knows she's innocent
EmBPB1wVgAEILAR.png

Me, quietly while everyone keeps saying the spellcaster is inactive:
646.png

Also shout out to Ana for playing an amazing game as our Seer, Daph for that clutch Hunter shot, and Soho as well for some excellent wolf baiting. We definitely got lucky in this game but the Villagers also played really really well.

Yay!

Okay first of all, since I now can stop talking to my computer screen, I was trying to say not to kill Annaleise. :lol: That's why I put a strikethrough @Samuel Phillips but it was obviously not the best thing to do.

That's why I put a strikethrough @Samuel Phillips but it was obviously not the best thing to do.
fkjshjsd put a strike through her name despite us making a system that that specifically means werewolf?? Kiersten I'm losing it.

I was bonded to Ana, which i think was the seer? Thankfully no one ever suspected her, but that doesn't matter cuz i died anyway.

Wow, having the seer bonded to the dire wolf is also hella lucky.

Also, loved how you altered the ghost role, Rowan, it made things a lot more interesting, not knowing how reliable Kiersten's info was and trying to parse it out, as well as I imagine being a lot more fun for her.

(though maybe less fun when we killed Anna)

If it helps the Anna kill made me decide to go for Ruben :p

I'm going to need more characters to jingle miserably in RP threads xD

I can't believe I spent so much time agonizing each night phase over whether or not I was going to die when that was likely never going to happen. It's a good thing I chose Jesse night four (instead of Ruben who was my top suspect) because he definitely wouldn't have hesitated to kill me after Ruben was gone.

This game was so tense, though I do think we got incredibly lucky. Ana you had some amazing wolf senses

I'm going to need more characters to jingle miserably in RP threads xD

I can't believe I spent so much time agonizing each night phase over whether or not I was going to die when that was likely never going to happen. It's a good thing I chose Jesse night four (instead of Ruben who was my top suspect) because he definitely wouldn't have hesitated to kill me after Ruben was gone.
The other wolves don't know who I bonded with. I can't tel them that, neither i can tell that i was the dire wolf

This game was so tense, though I do think we got incredibly lucky. Ana you had some amazing wolf senses
She did, didn't she?! On the other hand we will know easily if she is a wolf in the next game tho🤔🤔

She did, didn't she?! On the other hand we will know easily if she is a wolf in the next game tho🤔🤔
I'm not sure if I agree, I think good players can also pretend to be good players as wolves

(Yes I mean Jesse)

(I can't believe after all the times I was like "oh no the fact that he's alive doesn't mean he's a wolf"* he WAS one)

*Doesn't make that any less true :r

I'd joked about getting psychic vibes that we should lynch Clara on day 2, but I was still amazed when she was actually a wolf after I switched my vote. We came so close to disaster so many times in this game between that close vote, the confusion with Anna, Daph's shot at Ruben, etc.

I think what I mean to say is that as a wolf, you'd try your best to seem the way you do while you're playing.

Like if I were a wolf and I'd suddenly stop caring about charts and tables I would make it kind of obvious :r

I was very lucky when I found Clara night one since the day one voting immediately made me suspicious of two other wolves (Rm and Ruben). I was half expecting Jesse to be innocent haha

The other wolves don't know who I bonded with. I can't tel them that, neither i can tell that i was the dire wolf

I know, but I'd assume that if my name came up as a target, you'd try and defend me :p

fkjshjsd put a strike through her name despite us making a system that that specifically means werewolf?? Kiersten I'm losing it.

I definitely missed that part of the secret code because it kept changing rules. :r I guess it all worked out though. Maybe next time people shouldn't kill the person who has never played werewolf first. :lol:

I'm not sure if I agree, I think good players can also pretend to be good players as wolves

(Yes I mean Jesse)

(I can't believe after all the times I was like "oh no the fact that he's alive doesn't mean he's a wolf"* he WAS one)

*Doesn't make that any less true :r
It really depends, Ana made herself VERY useful. So if she is a wolf next time you'll start to suspect when she isn't useful, unless she decided to lynch all the wolves tho

It really depends, Ana made herself VERY useful. So if she is a wolf next time you'll start to suspect when she isn't useful, unless she decided to lynch all the wolves tho
I'm not sure, I would probably just assume she isn't seer this time. It's hard to make yourself that useful without having extra information.

Yeah, I was pretty useless last game, which is probably why I died fairly early x_x

I'm so happy this game did not last 40+ pages. I don't think I could've handled that kind of stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back