Where is this?

Alyce Ellison

OOC First Name
Annie
Alyce had been trying to cheer herself up in Obsidian Harbor. SHe was really down today. This stuff with Santuari was really putting her in the doldrums. Even her outfit wasn't as bright as usaul. She had not been amused by the same shops she normally went to, so she started walking around a bit. She steped again and then the surroundings changed to fit her mood. Everything was dark her, even the atmoshere of the place was different. She had never been to this place and had no idea where she was anymore. She wasn't sure she liked the looks of the people around her. She looked around and sighed. 'Great.' She thought to herself. 'I'm lost.' She looked around again. That was when she felt she was being watched and turned around.

Ryan was walking out of the Silver Snake after taking a quick took to see what they had i stock. He would go there some other time when he had money on him. Ryan had left his wallet at home ad it had all his money in side. As he walked he spotted a girl who even by looking at her Ryan could tell that she wasnt meant to be round these parts. A spa part that dint belong with the rest of the set. When she turned around Ryan frowned and stood high tensing up. If she didnt belong then he could have some fun, starting with intimidating her. With his naturally evil looking appearance he didnt think it should be too hard.

Alyce didn't waver when she saw a man behind her. She had know that much. She had sensed something dark. Something that was a force to be reckoned with. She smiled mainly because this was exactly what she needed, more stress. It was irony, everywhere she went it had to be something. She didn't know what was going to happen here. Maybe nothing but her gut told her differently. Her first instinct was to run, but that would be showing fear. So she walked up to him, "Excuse me, this is going to sound stupid but could you tell me where we are." She smiled warmly hoping that he would just laugh and tell her, but she figured that she was hoping too hard.

Ryan watched the girl closely as she walked up to him. Dirty mudblood, she better not touch me. He thought to himself. His suspicions ha been right she wasnt meant to be he, she didnt even know where she was. This was going to be fun.WHat should e do? Torture her, play mind games with her. Maybe both. "Well not you are in hell. Only people with a death wish come down, and i lie to make sure they get what they want. I like pain and it think it would be a great pleasure to watch you scream as i turn you inside out." He said to her darkly with an evil smirk on his face as he looked at her up and down She wasnt his type

Alyce looked at him. She was definatly not ecpecting that. What should she say next was all that she could think. She knew that she was not in a good situation. She silently cursed Riley for not telling her about this place. "Well, things could be worse." She could not believe she had just said that out loud. She figured she might as well make a joke out of it. "It coud be raining, but that's right I'm in Hell." She was really in trouble now. She just wished that she could be invisable. Which as a witch she probably could if she could remember the spell. She sighed not getting anywhere. "I'm serious though could you just tell me how to get back to Obsidian Harbor?" She knew that she wasn't going to get anywhere with this guy but shefigured she would give it a shot.

Ryan looked don at her with his frown still intact. "Well lets make it rain the smart @$$" He said as he pulled out his wand with a smirk on his face."Aguamenti."He said as he watched the water jet out f his wand. He liked this spells, it was something that he never used but it seemed appropriate now. "Why dont you go back the way you came stupid b!tch. Not rocket science." He said coldly as he flicked hi wand and made the water stop coming from his wand. "You really dont belong here." Ryan grabbed her throat and pushed her up against the wall.

Alyce couldn't believe what was happening. She had read about it in papers but never thought it could happen to her. He soaked her. She knew that she was in trouble now. She would have gladly tried to leave, but she really didn't know the way. Like it mattered because in the next second he had her up against the wall. She pulled out her wand and muttered the Revulsion Jinx with the last of her breath. He would have to let go of her now. She was glad she had paid attention when her parents had taught deffence magic. All she wanted was to get out, but she had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back