This meeting is not by chance

Trinity Cornwell

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Trinity Cornwell had left the common room of Gryffindor House to wander aimlessly about the castle. She had no set destination of course other than the desire to accidentally on purpose bump into Justin. He was in her thoughts constantly now and she found she liked this alot. It wasn't like her usual friendships at all, he occupied not only her thoughts but if she were honest, he also occupied her dreams.

A slight blush tinted her cheeks and she smiled to herself as she passed a few other students racing past in a rush to head back to their house. Curfew would be soon enough and still she hadn't found him. They had become inseparable since their chance meeting at the lake but for some reason they had gotten no further than holding hands. She wished though that he would attempt to kiss her again as he had that day. Her fingers traced across her lips and again she smiled.

She found herself before an empty classroom and entered it to discover it seemed as if it had not been used for years. A tiny piece of a muggle pencil lay on top of one of the desks, a desk otherwise covered by layers of dust and cobwebs and she wondered why the house elves didn't clean up in here. Picking up the stub she found a tattered book and pulled out the front page that had only it's title. She hoped no one would mind awfully but if it were lying here in ruins like the rest of the room, then she doubted it would even be missed.

Scribbling on the paper hastily she then folded it up and tapping it with her wand sent what now resembled an origami bird out of the room and down through the corridors. It had only one destination and that was to find Justin and inform him that she was here, waiting for him.

Justin wandered through the castle, not having a destination. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do for the day. He didn't care what he did, either. He wanted to find Trinity, and spend more time with her. He hadn't been able to get the memories of their last meeting out of his head, and he couldn't help but want to see her again. Justin sighed, and looked around the castle, there were people everywhere. But most of them were outside, enjoying the bright sunny day. He sighed, and turned to walk down a corridor. He didn't think he would find her, not today.

He had seen her a lot lately, they had been pretty much inseparable since they had first met, and he couldn't be happier about this. He wanted nothing more, then to be able to see her, now. He missed her whenever she wasn't with him, and he could never stop thinking about her, when this was so. He chuckled to himself, weakly, and continued wandering the castle. He stopped in his tracks, when he saw an Origami bird, flying towards him. He saw it, and it gave him a message he had wanted to hear all day. Trinity was waiting for him. He took off at a run.

Justin raced through the castle, heading for the place that Trinity was waiting for him at. He hoped she was really there, and it wasn't somebody playing a trick on him. He sighed, softly, to himself, and walked into the classroom where she was waiting for him. His eyes grew wide, as he saw her, and ran over to her, placing his arms around her, and leaning in to kiss her softly. He had been wanting to do that for a long time, and not that he could do it, he would do it as much as he could. "I've missed you, Trinity." He whispered in her ear, sweetly.

She waited anxiously pacing back and forth as if her very life depended on it when the distinct noise of running feet in the outside corridor caused her to turn. The hasty steps approached and she smiled when he entered. It almost felt as if they hadn't seen one another in forever, they were running the short distance to one another and suddenly their arms were about one another and he was kissing her! Trinity had expected the embrace but the gentle touch of his lips on hers, sent her rocketing into orbit.

Her own lips moved gently beneath his as if answering him, replying to the kiss he had offered her. Slowly their lips parted and he told her he missed her. It was crazy, completely mental to be feeling so powerfully strong for a boy but she did and she figured Justin must feel the same way too because he mirrored her actions and words.
"I missed you too" she smiled, "I can't wait until next year when we have all of our classes together."
She rested her head on his shoulder for a moment before lifting it up again to look at him, her hands were about his waist.
"Is it silly that I miss you so much when we spend a few hours apart?"

Justin smiled brightly at her, she was here now, and that made all the difference in the world. He was no longer doomed to have quite a boring day, and he could spend it with the girl he loved more then anything else. He chuckled slightly, and was happy when he knew that she had missed him, as much as he had missed her. He couldn't have even begun to imagine life without her, and he never wanted to have to. He wanted to be able to spend every minute, of every day, with her. He knew that wouldn't be possible, but he would try and spend as much time with her as he could.

Justin chuckled, "Yes, that will be good. I'll be able to ignore the teachers in class, while actually doing something else. Should be fun." Justin said, laughing. He knew she probably wouldn't let him do that, she seemed like a person who liked rules. But, then again, Justin wasn't just anyone. She might slack off, and let him do what he wanted, for her. He hoped she would, anyway. Justin chuckled, "If it is silly, then I'm silly, as well. I miss you no matter how much we've been together." Justin said, chuckling again. He missed her every second he wasn't with her, it didn't matter how long he had been with her beforehand.

Justin smiled funnily, and put his arms back around her waist. He could stand here, like this, all day, and it wouldn't bother him. As long as he was with her, it didn't matter in the least what they did. He could just be happy, standing with her in his arms. He liked knowing that whatever he did, she wouldn't turn and run away from him. Justin shrugged, and leant in to kiss her again. They hadn't kissed each other much, and Justin loved the simple bliss he got from kissing her. Justin smiled, at her. "What do you want to do for the rest of the day, now that I've found you?" He asked.

She grinned back at him but shook her head.
"There won't be any messing about it class, trust me on that one. I spent my entire first year not paying attention to anything the professors said. My grades suffered for it and so did my house. If we're going to be kick ass wizards and witches some day then we are going to be the best we can be." she knew he would probably groan at that but she had no intention of failing again. Trinity knew Gryffindors got a hard time, many of them other houses considered them stupid and full of bravado but she was anything but stupid and somehow she wanted to prove that to her Ravenclaw boyfriend. She blushed slightly, he was her boyfriend.. wasn't he?

They hadn't clarified the point or anything, merely holding hands and wrapping themselves up in one another but she was sure they were 'together' as in 'couples together'. Maybe she wasn't quite so clever after all.
"Not sure, whatever we do ..." she could feel something silly about to come out of her mouth and stopped herself. She didn't want to be one of those girls who got all lovey dovey and gushy around a boy. She had never been that way before and yet being around Justin seemed to make her feel that way.
"Any ideas you?" she asked, enjoying how her lips seemed to radiate warmth after he had kissed her. Trinity was quite happy to suggest they find a corner and simply kiss one another all day long, but again this was not something she would normally have suggested and so stopped herself.

Justin groaned, he had expected her to say so, but it didn't annoy him any less. He sighed deeply, once more, and tried to think of another way of doing so. He didn't want to give up on his plan just yet, but he was sure she would shoot the idea out of his head sooner or later. She would probably preoccupy his mind. He shrugged, and chuckled. She didn't have to prove anything to him, no matter what it was. He knew she was smart, and she was perfectly the opposite of stupid. Sure, she wasn't as smart as him, but that didn't matter. Justin was all too willing to tutor her, if she was failing.

Justin smiled, at her. He didn't have anything to do, for the rest of the day, and he didn't care about breaking curfew. He had done it so many times before, just to wander around the school. "I suppose you're going to tell me, we should go to bed when curfew hits, aye?" Justin asked, chuckling. Even if she did, and he hoped she didn't, he wouldn't. He liked being able to wander around the castle at night, there were always a lot of things to do, and ghosts to talk to. Justin shrugged, when she asked him if he had any ideas. He was down with her just stay here with him.

Justin chuckled, again. He thought it was funny when she had stopped herself from talking. He wondered what she had been about to say, but knew better then to press the point. It would probably make her feel uncomfortable to press that point. He hated seeing her as anything less than happy, so he knew so much better then to mention it to her. "We could just wander around the castle, if you want. Or just stay here, with each other." Justin said, shrugging. He would do whatever she wanted to do. He wanted her to feel like she had a say in this, and not just him.

Trinities eyes widened at his words and instinctively she slapped his arm.
"I will not be telling you we should go to bed!" where he had gotten the idea that they should sleep together was beyond her, surely she wasn't giving off that type of vibe. She released her arms from him just incase that was exactly what she was doing. It was one thing to think about wanting to kiss him and hold him for hours on end but it was completely different to actually do it and to do so in a bed!

Her face coloured all sorts of unflattering shades of red as he spoke again but now she was moving to a window seat. As she sat down she looked out side, they were in clear view of whoever might pass. Well that was good, just because they were in an abandoned classroom didn't mean they were away from prying eyes. She wasn't sure if she wanted them to be all alone together any more. Glancing down at her hands she coughed lightly.
"Uhm sure, sure we can stay here".

Justin chuckled slightly at her overreaction. That wasn't what he had meant, at all, he hadn't even been thinking about that. He wasn't sure what kind of things she had been thinking of if she had come to that conclusion. He chuckled, walking back over to her, sitting down next to her, placing his hand over hers. "I didn't mean it like that, Trinity." He said, chuckling. "I meant go to bed in our respective dorms." He said, rolling his eyes. He didn't know why she had come to that conclusion, but he needed to get the idea out of her head.

Justin smiled at her. She had changed a lot in that small instance, and he was trying to stop himself from laughing. Her face was changing colour so quickly it was funny. He looked out the window, outside. He didn't want people looking in on them, regardless of what they did. He hated people who did that. It really annoyed him. He sighed deeply, and looked at her again. "I really didn't. Calm down, if you can." He said, chuckling. He put his arm around her, carefully. He didn't want to make it seem like he was moving too fast, especially with what was sure to be going through her head.

She blushed even deeper a shade of red that what she had already gone and rolled her eyes a little at the stupidity of her own assumption.
"Sorry Justin, I should have known that but I am stuck in a dorm with senior girls who talk alot about ... things. My impressionable mind tends to over react accordingly" the latest conversation to be brought up by Andromeda Fiorelli in their dorm had all been about loss of virginity and how the boys only really wanted one thing! Trinity had been gobsmacked, hiding her head under the covers to block the girl out but it was no use, every word was still heard.

She sighed a little, then a lot as if attempting to calm herself down as he had suggested.
"I'm calm, I'm calm" she had thought she had been calm any how but obviously she hadn't been. Trinity forgot how much she seemed to display every emotion she had on her face, as if she wore her heart on her sleeve. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he snaked his arm about her. It felt relaxing and comfortable and she knew without any doubt that Justin had not meant to upset her.
"Seniors can be very stupid!" she told him with a little vehemence in her voice.

Justin smiled at her. At least she was a quick enough learner. He still couldn't believe she had thought for them to go off to bed together. Well, I guess if you hang out with Seniors enough, then you would eventually. Justin thought, rolling his eyes. He wasn't sure what was worse, Seniors, or Adults. Justin chuckled, and slipped his hand into hers. He hoped the thoughts of all that, and how Justin was trying to get with her, were gone. He smiled to himself, and looked into her eyes, and had another overwhelming urge to kiss her. He wasn't sure if he wanted to act on that urge though, it could turn out bad for him.

Justin chuckled to himself, and smiled at her. She certainly seemed to have gotten the thoughts that he was trying to make a move on her out of her head, but he could never be sure. "You sure don't seem calm to me." Justin said, chuckling. He liked being able to tease her a little bit, it was one of the fun things. Justin smiled, "Yeah, they can. I happen to know a couple of them, and they're nothing but trouble." Justin said, sighing. Justin chuckled, and pressed his lips to hers, letting them linger there for a second or two, just enjoying the simple bliss it brought him. "I'm still not trying anything." He said, when their lips parted.

She loved looking into his eyes and knew she could quite happily do it all day long but now she was sure he was ready to make fun of her for her outburst at any given moment. As he chuckled again stating how he didn't think she was so calm, Trinity could not help but nudge him in the ribs. It was only a playful nudge but enough to get her hint across to stop laughing at her or she'd give more of the same.
"Calm you want me to be calmer?" she asked releasing a deep heartfelt sigh and making her face look almost blank of emotion. Her voice took on a very dead pan droll tone.
"Is ... this ... calm ... enough... for ... you?"
It was her turn now to grin at him, shaking her head slightly before he pressed his lips to hers. It was only brief but she could feel her toes wanting to curl at the sheer thrill of it. As he moved his lips from hers his witty quip made her eyes open wide. A look of shocked indignation there for a moment. He was definitely not going to let this one go. Well she could play just as hard as he did.

Trinity leaned closer to him and gently placed her lips against his, it was only supposed to tease him a little before she parted again but her lips moved gently against his, opened to welcome his and though the kiss was so beautifully slow, the intensity of it seemed to build so that her hands reached up to hold on to him. Curling around his shoulders and clasping around his neck. A soft pleasurable moan escaped her and it was this sound that finally broke into her reverie. She had never kissed him like that before, Justin was the first boy she had ever kissed to begin with and she seemed to be learning as she went along. Her lips left his and all she could do was stare at his mouth for a few moments before slowly lifting her eyes to look into his. Had she just started something?

"I think we need some fresh air" she released her hands from around him and stood up slowly.

Justin smiled at her, but cringed a little when she playfully nudged him in the ribs. He could tell this was a sign for him to stop laughing at her, or else she would hit him some more, and he didn't exactly want to risk that. He didn't want to get beat up by a girl, and especially the girl he loved. He chuckled to himself, and waited for her to calm down a little bit more, and he couldn't help but burst out laughing at the next thing she did. He loved her undeniably, and that face.. he would never be able to get it out of his head. It took all his self control to not jump around randomly.

Justin chuckled to himself, and couldn't help but want to know what was going through her head after he had kissed her. "Not quite that calm, Trinity. Though, that was quite funny." He said, laughing again. Hopefully, she would think he was laughing with her, and not at her. He didn't have much time to think about it though, for at that moment she kissed him, with a lot more passion then he had ever felt in his life. This wasn't a normal kiss, and he could tell it was the first time she had kissed anyone like this. Though anybody else wouldn't have known.

Justin locked up, and suddenly lost control of his own body as it seemed to kiss her back just as easily as she was kissing him. He was learning, at least, and that was what mattered. Where had this come from, though? Justin knew she hadn't been with anybody else, and he was the first person she had kissed. He felt so insignificant next to her, right now. Justin could breathe again when her lips parted from his, and he couldn't help but say the first thing that came to mind. "Woah." He said, feeling rather foolish afterwards.

Justin smiled at her, and watched as she stood up. He was quite comfortable here, but he wanted her to be happy, and would quite easily follow her to the ends of the earth. All he needed was for her to ask her, and if she wanted to go outside now, then they would. Justin chuckled, "Merely lead the way, and I'll be right behind you." Justin said, smiling. He stood up, and walked over to her, talking her hand. He could quite easily spend the day wandering around the castle, with her. He would be perfectly happy, just as long as he was with her.

The atmosphere seemed a bit more chilled again as the two grinned at one another, Trinity knew she had to take care not to kiss him like that again but Merlin's beard! Where had that come from? They had kissed before sure but neither of them had actually initiated something so deep. A whimsical look appeared on her face and if she could actually see herself in a mirror, she would probably remark that she looked beautiful for a change. The kiss reminded her of some she had stumbled across in books, Trinity never went out of her way to read romance stories. She was more action and adventure but sometimes even in these books some hero inevitably got the girl and managed to give her a toe curling, leg popping kiss. Trinity sure felt as if her leg would have popped if she had been standing or that her toes would have curled if she had continued on. As it was she felt as if she were walking on a cloud and seriously didn't want to come down.

He stood alongside of her, reaching for her hand. Trinity allowed her fingers to lace with his, palm to palm before she grinned once again at him.
"Right behind me in case one of the poltergeists is ready to ambush us as soon as we step outside?" she gave his hand an affectionate squeeze before starting to walk towards the door. Did she really want them to leave the quiet classroom to head back into corridors thriving with students? With a soft sigh Trinity turned to look at Justin, she had never wanted to seclude herself from people so much before. As if she wanted to keep her just for her and no one else.

Justin smiled at her as she grinned at him, he could quite easily just stand there all day and look into her eyes. It was peaceful, and he could lose himself in them. Justin chuckled to himself, and thought back to the kiss. Where in the world HAD it come from, he hadn't been kissed like that before, and he had a good idea that Trinity hadn't been either. He didn't linger on it too much though, for she was still with him and would probably start thinking he was just staring into space. He didn't like it when people made wrong assumptions of him, so he wouldn't let her make one.. again.

He chuckled to himself, and smiled at her, again, as she linked her fingers with his. He liked the simple bliss that this caused. Just being able to hold her made him happy. Justin turned to look around the room, and laughed. "The poltergeist would rue the day it messed with you." Justin said, chuckling. He started walking towards the door, right behind her, and frowned when she stopped. He wondered what was up. Maybe she just wanted to stay in here with him. "Do you not want them to know about me, or do you just want to stay in here for the fun of it?" Justin asked, unsure of her intentions.

Justin smiled, again. He was fine with staying it here with her, but it was kind of stuffy. He would do what she wanted to do, and that was what really mattered to him. He chuckled to himself, and winked at her. "If you want to stay in here, then I'm fine with that. If you want to go out there, I'll follow you quite willingly." Justin said, again, chuckling. He knew that he would do so, and he wanted her to know it as well. If she wanted to go somewhere with him, then he would follow her.

She couldn't help but laugh outright at his comment, sure she seemed to be a force to be reckoned with but coming up against a poltergeist was too crazy even for her. On his next comment however the laughter died in her throat and she frowned as she looked at him, not sure if he was joking now or not. Her mouth opened for a moment before she closed it again.

"You seriously think I don't want people to know about you, about us?" she couldn't fathom where he would have getting that idea from, sure she would love to spend time alone with him secluded off somewhere but she could careless really where they were, once she was with him. Releasing his hand momentarily after he had spoken again, Trinity sighed and walked to the door. She was a Gryffindor for Merlin's sake, why would she want to hide her relationship from people? Opening the door she stepped out into the corridor and glanced at all the students that were passing up and down it.

"For everyone's information" she called out loudly, causing a few heads to turn and others to pause in what they were doing to look about for the cause of the disturbance, "Trinity Cornwell is dating Justin Cornwell now. Not hiding it from anyone, Not keeping it a secret! I DO NOT have him hidden away from all of you..."
she would probably have gone on and on and on but right at that moment a deluge of water cascaded down on top of her head. The students about her broke into hysterical laughter and as she looked upwards it was to see the delightful face of the school poltergeist chanting away as he zipped here and there. Trinity shrugged and chuckled shaking herself of the water.
"Talk about dampening a girls spirits" she grinned.

Justin chuckled at Trinity. He loved her, and he knew he would always be able to admit it, now. Justin had only met her a few weeks ago, but he knew he wouldn't be able to live without here, if it came to that. Justin chuckled, and wondered what was going through her head, right now. Justin couldn't help but wonder why she would even want to keep him a secret, and wasn't surprised when she asked him what he thought. He chuckled to himself, at this. "Of course I don't think you would want to keep me a secret from every body. I was merely saying." He said, sighing.

Justin watched her walk over to the door, and his eyes wide watched her call out to the whole corridor out there, and he knew the news would be circulated around the whole school within minutes. Justin chuckled, and knew he couldn't doubt her ever again. Justin smiled at her, and chuckled when at her pun. "That looked like a lot of fun. Though, you made one mistake. I'm not Justin Cornwell." He said, laughing slightly. Justin walked over to her, and placed his arms around her, pressing his lips to hers. He let himself linger there for a few seconds, and then broke apart.

Justin smiled at her, "So do you want to stay in here for the rest of the day, or do you want to go wander about the castle together?" Justin asked. He wasn't sure what they would do for the day, even if they were to stay together. He chuckled to himself, he really didn't care what he did today, just as long as he could spend the remainder of it with Trinity. He loved her, and would miss her over the Holidays. He would have to find out what she was doing. "What are you doing over the Winter Holidays?" He asked.

Trinity clamped a hand before her mouth, her eyes widening when Justin reminded her of what she had called him.
"Did I really call you Justin Cornwell?" a slight giggle escaped her, she couldn't help it really. Casting a few blue bell flames about her to dry herself off Trinity wished she was able to do the spell that would dry her clothes completely or the other spell which was like hot air but for now this would have to do.

"Sorry Justin, I don't know where that came from" rolling her eyes she sighed, why in the world had she called him Cornwell instead of Cliffeton? "Would you mind terribly if I ran to change out of these and met up with you outside maybe?"

It seemed the best option by far and at least away from the castle, she'd also be away from the silly poltergeist.

Justin smiled at her, he didn't mind she had called him Justin Cornwell, he thought it was funny. Even though she had jumped ahead about a few years. Most likely a lot of years. He didn't even know if he wanted to marry Trinity, or if he ever would. He shrugged, and decided to push it out of his head for the time being. But what if it does happen one day? Justin thought, failing to push it out of his head. Justin sighed, and thought it would probably be better if he didn't slap himself in the face, like he wanted to. He shrugged again, and smiled at her. "Yeah, well, no harm done. I thought it was funny, if you couldn't tell." He said, chuckling.

Justin smiled at her, he didn't mind at all. He would be able to wait for her, no matter what she was doing. He smiled to himself, and chuckled at her. "Sure, take as long as you need. Where do you want to meet?" He asked, smiling brightly. He didn't know why, but she seemed to make him want to smile all the time, she just made him feel.. so happy. He didn't know how else to describe it. Maybe he had found true love, on his very first true. He couldn't be sure, and he didn't want to mention it to Trinity in case she had a go at him for it, and he definitely didn't want to bring up the marriage subject.

New topic, or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back