OOC First Name
Clairey
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Whippy Walnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
What had Xiuying been thinking? What had Rion been thinking? She had only tried out for the quidditch team for a distraction. Well, it was certainly distracting her, but not in the way she'd hoped; instead of thinking about home, now all she could think about was getting knocked off her broom in front of hundreds of spectators. She'd never be able to score a goal under all that pressure. And they would all be laughing...

She drew her knees up to her chest and hugged them tight. In her little alcove on the sixth floor corridor, sheltered by an antique cabinet, she was unseen by most who passed her. Maybe she could stay here all weekend. If nobody found her, they couldn't force her to play, and she could make up some excuse about getting lost in the dungeons. Oh, there had to be a way to get out of the match!

Ever since practice had ended, Hamish hadn't been able to shake the thought of the new chaser out of his mind. He'd been looking for her for a bit now, wanting to check on her, but he wasn't having any luck. However, having grown up with his brother, he was just as stubborn as Seamus was when he wanted to be. So, he kept looking, until finally, he spotted the girl hiding behind a cabinet. He approached slowly, hands up in surrender. "Hey, you," He greeted gently. "Mind if I sit down?" He asked her, keeping his voice soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back