The dark hiding

Jay looked suspiciously at the boy who seemed to be following Shaylah. He looked a bit older than her.
Looking down at Shaylah, he heard what had happened. His face turned to shock. "Bleak Street?? Are you sure it wasn't just another wizard?? And do you mean you and this boy here when you say us??"

Shaylah looked at her dad frustrated. When something odd happened he always looked for the simple explanation. "Yes dad I'm sure. I'm not that dumb." She turned to where her dd was pointing "Yeah. He helped me."

Jay stood up and walked over to the boy with his hand out. "Thank you for your help. Is there anyway I could repay you??" Jay didn't care what it took, he wanted his daughter safe.

Shaylah stood beside her father as Trevor spoke-the top of her head barely reaching his chest. Shaylah was very short for her age so she used to get picked on in Scotland. The people picking on her soon found out it was a bad idea though.
"Thanks, Trevor.You really are a great person." Shaylah never thought she'd make friends with a gryffindor. Perhaps they were'nt so bad after all or was she just like this because of what had happened. Only time would tell.

Shaylah smiled back. "It's no problem." Trevor messed up her hair buit she didn't care about her hair one bit. She never cared what she looked like on the outside, she only cared about blood.
"Yeah. I'll see you too. Bye." Shaylah waved to Trevor as he walked away. Then she suddenly realised what she'd done. She turned to her dad and said "Dad. I just made friends with a gryffindor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back