OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
"Get back here!" Penelope screeched as she chased the raven that had stolen her hair pin. She was not about to be stolen from by a bird of all things, especially one so ugly and rude. It had snatched her favorite hair pin from out of her hair, a silver butterfly with three dangling beaded accents. She loved it and wore it often, and it infuriated her that this bird had thought it could just take it! She was running after it, and saw that the bird was flying towards a girl in her year. "Stop that horrid thing!" She demanded loudly, running after it, flushed and angry.

Elise sat on the lawn with her sketchbook out and paying very little to her surroundings. She wanted to enjoy the sunny day since it was probably one of the last warm afternoons they'd have for a while. She sat one leg bent so she could rest her head on it while the other was crossed in front of her holding her sketchbook, her shoes were next to her, long forgotten as well. She was in the middle of smudging some shading on her current drawing when she heard someone yelling loud enough to reach her while she was so focused. Blinking slowly she looked up and saw Nyx flying toward her. She smiled briefly before it faded when she saw the girl chasing her raven. Nyx finally swooped down and landed on her shoulder. "She's not horrid." Elise said reflexively. "Just curious." she explained as she put down her things and gradually coaxed the bird to let go of what looked like a hair pin.

Penelope was out of breath, panting and flushed as she finally got close to the girl and the creature. "Excuse me?" She snapped, hands on her knees as she bent a bit to catch her breath. "That creature swooped down and attacked me!" She snapped. "That thing tore my hair pin out of my hair! How can you defend that?" She demanded, holding out her hand expectantly for the return of her hair pin.

Elise frowned when the girl accused Nyx of attacking her. Her bird could be a bit over eager at times but was usually quite sweet, at least to her. "Well she can't apologize now can she." she said seriously. "And I don't think she meant to harm you in the slightest." she explained but paused when she realized the other girl was still out of breath. "Well don't die." she said plainly. "Take a seat if you need and we can talk about this." Elise offered and gestured to the patch of grass next to her. "And here, this is yours after all." she said and held out the hair pin.

Penelope snatched back the pin, dropping down with an indignant huff. "How can you just brush off that bird swooping down and attacking other students?" She demanded. "If a student had ripped accessories out of your hair you wouldn't be so forgiving!" She had her pin tucked safely in her robes and crossed her arms, not ready to stop being mad about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back