Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Ruth Redferne
e5aed7e99d70408b27f4a3448cd696bd3e2b0fdd.gifv

Get ready to meet the most confident eleven year old alive! Ruth is my newest firstie, a Ravenclaw. She is very sure of herself and has high expectations for her skill level moving forward, even if she may be mistaken as she ages (Gotta humble them right?). She likes chess, reading, and music but most importantly she's very selective. She's the eldest child of four which most certainly has impacted how she feels about her parents view of her. For Ruthie I am looking for everything except current romantic interests, that is something that can be explored later! If you also want potentially to play her future siblings lmk as I have quite a few thoughts and would love for people to play them. I have a private pinterest board as inspo for them oop.
Timothy Bledsoe
tumblr_m3cuyzRURr1qjji23.gif

TJ is a huge dork, he doesn't exactly hide it but would prefer to seem cooler than he is. He is also a pretty inquisitive kid, being that he's a muggleborn his first year was a bit much for him and I'm hoping to have him come into his own a bit more this year. He needs friends who would be fine with him being a bit on the less cool side of the spectrum. I can't imagine TJ personally having enemies however, maybe he rubs your character the wrong way? Maybe they're having a bad day and he asks too many questions idk let's have fun with it! I'm up for it all. I suspect this year he might have his first crush and that he will be truly the most awkward individual ever about it. If you want your character to be the crushee lmk!
Zora Jackson
fake-smile-zendaya-zendaya.gif

My little angel princess! She wants nothing more than for everyone to like her and she goes very much out of her way to be just that. She is easily someone who would get walked over and she basically convinces herself that accepting it is how she would continue to be friends with them. Her interests include: dressing up her brother's cat, gardening, and art (but she's very bad at it!). She does not enjoy playing quidditch but wants all the players to have a fun time. She needs everything. If your character openly dislikes Zora please be aware she will try very very hard for them to like her which will likely make it even worse.
Marigold Pippett
AfiX.gif

My criminally shy baby Goldie needs some development. I feel kinda bad that I've done zero with her. She is supposed to be very shy and nervous but I do want to play her around so please feel free to come up with any sort of situation where you might need someone around and I will throw her in. Sink or swim with Goldie.
Basquiat Jackson
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f72764e48504c33476a64495976773d3d2d3237363636333133372e313435633231626663383530306362303434343338383732373334392e676966

Basquiat is my eldest student as he is a sixth year now. He transferred last year as a Home Schooled kid and for his first year he was pretty much focused on being a good big brother to Zora, school, and quidditch. Now he is a chaser on the team instead of the support (although I missed game play due to personal reasons woopsies), he wants to focus on that as much as possible. He is really flirtatious with everyone. Think of him as Yung Gravy and you get the picture. A lot of that confidence and flirtatiousness is a bit of a facade so people don't get too close to seeing his nervousness and his need to be accepted by those around him. If you read his poetry you might pick up on that but he keeps his poetry very close to the vest truthfully. He needs anything and everything!
Finally I have some adults who I would like to play but I am not focusing on as the school year recently started. If you have any wish to plot with them please let me know here or via dm!

Adults: Wyatt Finch, Tesla Wilde, Camila Woods, Kylie Ortiz, Zara Cohen-Knight

Hey :hug:

I think Miro and Timothy could be friends! Given they're in the same house and year and they rped in their dorm that one time, I think they'd already know each other by name and stuff due to this. I think Miro would try his best to get along with Timothy because they share a dorm so I want to assume they'll be friends, but this could also be a chance for them to also not get along, because Miro has been in an emo phase lately since he hates classes a LOT and hates school apart from quidditch so it also would make total sense for him to possibly get annoyed by Timothy and be rude because he wants his space if Timothy happens to catch him in a bad mood and asks a lot of questions.

Hopefully this makes sense, I think they have the chance of either being great friends or not getting along at all depending on Miro's mood, and I think it could be fun to just have them in a roleplay and kind of see which direction it goes in!

<3 Tiro/Mimmy

If Miro was in a mood about stuff and mean to Timmy he probably would be like dang that's mean and try again another day. He's not escaping this roommate/friendship haha no but really TJ would be a little put off the first few times but strike it up to a bad day and try to talk again later. This might annoy Miro more. I'm up for it either way!

Sounds great! Did you have any ideas of how/when they should interact? The only time I can think of is after dinner in the dorms and miros all like i know i probably SHOULD be doing homework but i don't care/am too full to think, how does this sound?

Hiiii! Just going to throw some characters and very basic ideas in here so feel free to do whatever with them

For Ruth I have Ambrose who's a Ravenclaw firstie as well. I believe he's quite easy to get along with and they do have some common interests in chess and music. Ambrose is an only child, which probably means his upbringing has been very different from Ruth's so that might be interesting? Since she's selective I'll leave it up to you whether you think they could be friends.

For either TJ or Zora I've got Summer, who's a Slytherin 2nd year. I know we had some vague plans with Noah/Zora/Summer so there's always the possibility of discussing those further. I still think Zora and Summer could be a fun dynamic due to their personalities. For TJ I reckon it could be a pick between different things. She could let him hang around but tell him if he's getting too uncool, he could perhaps rub her the wrong way if she's having a bad day and she'd try not to snap, or she could be someone he crushes on perhaps?

For Bas I might have Senna? I don't think she'd be influenced by his flirtations very much but perhaps that could be a reason for her becoming a genuine friend? She did leave the team (opening up one of those chaser spots) but is still very much involved with quidditch so any sports-related plots could be on the table as well.

TJ & Miro: I can start something tomorrow if you like and see how it goes?

Ruth & Ambrose: I think these two could be fun together actually. I think at the very least she'll be glad to have someone to play chess against. Now depending on his personality and the mood Ruth is in when they meet the first few times they could have a friendship where she thinks he is an equal but an idiot for the things he says and does, or she could find him infuriating other than their similar interests and have somewhat of a bullying type relationship with him, whether he cares or not is outside of that.

Zora & Summer: We definitely have to plot these two together and with @Noah Cosgrove as a group! That's all I'm gonna say about the trio of them here but yes yes yes!!

TJ & Summer: Maybe depending on how they catch one another he could develop a small crush on her too and just be terribly uncool and awkward (even more than normal) and she just feeds into it for fun idk just a thought!

Bas & Senna: Yes we should definitely plot them. He would be glad she left the quidditch team for selfish reasons but a bit confused about it and want more details and try to flirt with her to get them, and flirt anyway because he is Bas... If she can deal with the fact that he's flirtatious regardless of whoever he is talking to and it's basically never personal they could definitely develop a friendship. He does believe in kissing the homies though (with their consent obvs) and would suggest it from time to time but he'd also suggest it with most people ;)

I'm gonna just jump in here real quick and say that I agree! Think we mentioned having a long plot over the course of a few years with Summer, Zora and Noah! Drama :teehee:

I was also going to mention plotting Noah & Goldie and Noah & TJ as possible friends! Noah's just a super friendly guy who wants to be everyone's friend, he's excitable and likes to go on adventures, maybe he could get Goldie out of her shell a little with time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back