Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Graeme)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Abby was taking the girls out for a stroll. Graeme was working, the boys were at school. There was a new bakery in town, and so she'd decided to gather the girls up to go get some treats. She had gotten the girls dressed and into a double stroller. Floraidh was coloring and Holly was babbling. Abby knew that she wasn't dressed super fancy, in a long sweater and old jeans, but that was alright. The girls were both dressed and in one piece, and that was what mattered. She hummed softly as she walked, stopping occasionally to pick up a lost crayon and give it back to Floraidh or to pick up Holly's sippy cup. The weather was nice, so she wasn't rushing too much. She reached the bakery and started to struggle with opening the door and getting the stroller in without disturbing the girls.

It was summer in Scotland and Bridget was taking the day off from the workshop to visit a few of her stockists. little shops around the local areas that sold local crafts and jewellery to tourists. as well sa some of the fancier jewellers on the mainland. she had started at a little giftshop in Iona, stopped in to Tobermurry and a few other places along the way before she ad appeared to Skye. She was glad for magic on days like today it meant that she could visit most of her sellers in a day which would have taken a lo longer if she had to wait for ferries. plus it meant that she hit Portree at the perfect time to treat herself to a sausage roll from the new bakery for lunch. she had heard a lot about it and was wanting to see if it lived up to the hype. she was just leaving the shop her goodies in hand as a lady came in trying to manurer a pram through the door. "let me give you a hand" she said reaching for the door and holding it open wide enough for the lady.

Abby was surprised and yet relieved when a woman appeared, holding the door open for her. "Thank you so much," She gave the woman a grateful smile, pulling the stroller into the building and letting out a sigh of relief. "And they say day trips with two kids is supposed to be easy," She laughed lightly. Once she and the girls were fully in, she offered out her hand to the kind woman. "Abby. This is Floraidh and Holly," She introduced the girls, who were babbling with each other.

somehow bridget had ended up back inside the bakery with the last and her children the lady thanking her for her help. "Don't mention it" she said waving it away. she chuckled slightly as the lady said that she had heard shopping with kids was easy. "I have leard a lot of people say things about going out with kids and easy is very low on the list." she said. most common in her earshot was Dont touch that" or you look with your eyes not with your hands" she took the woman hand as she introduced herself. "nice to meet you Abby, Floraidh and Holly. what brings you out on a day trip on beautiful Skye today?" she asked. not sure if she should continue the conversation or let the lady get back to her day though she got the impression she was not in a rush and wanting to have a chat.

Abby smiled, moving into line with the other woman. She gave her a warm smile. "What can I say, how can you refuse a nice walk on a good day with the promise of some yummy treats?" She laughed lightly, leaning down to pick up a discarded sippy cup and giving it back to her youngest before standing up again. "I don't think I caught your name," She said, leaning on the stroller a bit with an easy smile.

Bridget nodded. when the lady said that it was hard to revuse a nice walk on days like today. "It is. andi have been meaning to check out this new bakery for a while. i have heard good things about it" she said.
when the lady asked what her name was she held out her hand. "Sorry, i should have introduced myself. I'm Bridget" she said

Abby smiled, pleased that the girls were still behaving well. "Pleasure to meet you, Bridget," She offered easily, shaking the womans hand. "You were drawn in by sweets too, hm?" She laughed lightly. "I'm probably going to take some home as well, I'm sure my-" She hesitated a moment, realizing in that moment she wasn't sure what to classify Graeme as. They felt more serious than just boyfriend and girlfriend, but they'd never discussed anything more than that- lord knew he hadn't proposed. She realized she'd fallen into thought, though, and laughed lightly. "Sorry. I'll take some home for the girls' father," She nodded, knowing that at least was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back