Glib | Anisha's Shadow

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Yellow Rose for @Horror Zhefarovich

Raafe's next delivery's reputation preceded him, which privately Raafe thought was kind of cool, though most of it was just curiosity with the kind of person walking around with a name like "Horror". He was apparently also doing deliveries which meant Raafe had plenty of time to speculate about potential nicknames you'd get from a name like that until he finally caught up with him in the corridors between classes. "Hey, you're Horror, right? Or are you Terror? Scary?"

Horror needed a moment after class to just get away from some of the students. Some people just annoyed him to no end, though what could be expected? He had his hands in his pockets as he walked, but then heard someone manage to catch up with him. His eyes landed on the student. Definitely not a first year. He raised an eyebrow at the boy. Not for asking which one he was, but scary? "Are you making fun of my name, Gryffindor?" Horror paused for a moment, hiding his irritation quite well. "I'm Horror."

"There's a fine line between mockery and curiosity," Raafe said sagely. "Do you go by any nicknames? Rory maybe?" He asked, fishing out the yellow rose and note for him as he did so.

Horror! Let's hang out. Lunch? ~Airen

Horror shrugged his shoulders. Perhaps there was, but the last word was what made him think mockery was there. He took the note and rose. He opened it and rolled his eyes. "Absurd." Horror realized that he had blatantly ignored the question. How rude of him. He shifted his attention back to the Gryffindor. "No nicknames. Rory sounds like a hideous name." Horror knew that he had a cousin named Rory Styx, but that was irrelevant to bring up. "If that is all, I'm heading in this direction. I wish you luck on your deliveries. Although if we are heading in the same direction, we might endure some awkward silence."

"You're right, Rory is a ridiculous name," Raafe agreed wanly, wondering if Horror said stuff like that cause cause he was named Horror or if he was named Horror cause he stuff like that in the first place. "I've endured more.. horrific things," Raafe added on, keeping a straight face.

Horror shoved the note and rose into his pocket, but gave the Gryffindor a look as he added on a terrible pun. Horror mused, his tone nonchalant, "Starting to see why my father set a student on fire when he was 13." Horror shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk down the corridors. Horror would not elaborate on such a tale, at least, not immediately. He could only endure someone's company that wasn't Astraea's for so long anyway.

"I'm starting to feel like I'm being threatened," Raafe mused, deciding to let Horror go one and he go the other. Sure, a first year probably couldn't do much, but who knew how long he could hold a grudge and really two years wasn't all that long a time in the grand scheme. "Happy Valentine's day!" He added as Horror walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back