Nightmares and Revenge

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Walking into the dimly lit street of Bleak, Alex looked around his Black hoody hid his identity from the people he knew and the people he didn't, it made him uncomfortable because of his past experiences in this street, with Luxen. Luxen was the entity that haunted the street and destroyed every single soul that walked in there, if they where unfortunate enough to stumble across him. The ones who survived never really spoke about it, it haunted them for the rest of there lives seeing something as powerful as him. As he rounded a corner his hand firmly gripped his wand which was burried in the front pocket of his jumper, and his giant figure skullked in the darkness.

" This place has changed." He muttered to himself as he walked down the cobbled road, people would only know his prescence there because of the sound of his shoes hitting the ground beneath, but he moved so fluent it was like he was gliding across the surface.

She glanced back as she walked down the stairs. Not a soul watching, " Interesting.." She said to herself. Usually there was always a creep watching her go around. She zipped up her red pullover. Caysi was ready for the cold spring night by wearing her black jeans, heels and a red jacket. It was really really quiet, but that's how Bleak Street was at night. Caysi could hear her heels echoing. She looked down at the cobbled road, noticing some feet ahead of hers; she tried to move but she was too late. " I'm sorry." She said as she looked at the stranger apoligetically.

Alex smiled when he heard a voice, he was hoping on it and was not expecting it to be a female, or someone that wasn't interested in mugging, or becoming a puddle on the ground in front of him. He pulled his wand out and the tip illuminated so he could see the face of the stranger that was standing before him." Don't say sorry, the faults all mine." He said softly with a smile on his face. He was hoping that he wouldn't scare the poor girl. Although she seemed like a nice enough person from the aurora she excreted. He didn't trust the feeling." Why would a women such as yourself, have business down here?" He asked as he pulled the hood off the top of his head so she could see his face. His blonde hair messed up and looking as if he had just got out of bed.

Caysi was alarmed at the soft voice that the man had. She looked at the wand, " Why didn't I think of that earlier?" She said to herself. Caysi smiled up to him. " If you say so." Adding in the laugh at the end. " I just decided to take a walk down here." She turned her head vigorously around the area that they were in. Obviously it wasn't lit, full of cobble, papers around. But there was just a calming sensation to it. " I usually stroll down here in the middle of the night, it helps me regain thought, and just have some time to myself." She smiled pushing her blonde hair away from her face and neatly placing it behind her ears.

" Why would a man like you be down here?" She asked letting her Irish accent seep through; whilst still smiling up at him.

Alex smiled softly he could relate to having midnight strolls down this part of the Alley and how it cleared his mind of all the things that made him so angry. He never really knew why he came down here, something drew him here, it was like a urge to find something. " There's a lot of things that trouble me, and coming down here helps me forget it all." He replied, in answer of the girls question. " I'm Alex, Alexander Fields." He said strongly as he extended his hand out to the women. As he spoke he could feel the cold steel of his dog tags touching his warm flesh on his chest and he flinched slightly.

Caysi nodded, she felt the same way, it always helped clear her mind with it's peace and serenity. Caysi extended her arm out, to shake his. " I'm Caysi Finnigan." She smiled. " Where are you from?" Caysi asked looking up at Alex. " You can guess where I'm from by my accent." She laughed.

Introductions where a good thing, it was something Alex loved to do, he loved to meet new people and increase his social circles. As he withdrew his hand he answered kind of instinctively but not to defensively at the same time. " Im from Australia, and no I can't really tell by your accent. Where are you from?" He asked as he sat down on top of a stack of pallets that where just near where they stood.

She could somewhat tell, there was a bit of an accent, but since she had an accent she never judged anyone. " I'm from Ireland actually." She said smiling while she followed to where he sat. " You live around here I'm assuming?" She asked him smiling.

"You could say that.... Do you?" Alex said as he looked puzzled at the girl, he would never have picked up that she was from Ireland. He loved the accent and was thinking he was a idiot for not telling it was. The pallet wasn't that comfortable but at least it got him off his feet for the time being. "Has anyone ever tried to mug you coming down this part of town late of a night?"

" Well, I just came back." She nodded. " I've been moving around alot lately." Caysi said while she scratched her head, she wasn't going to tell someone that she just met all of her problems. " Umm, no I can't say that I've been mugged." Caysi replied. " But creepy people do stare at me." She glanced around to make sure that no one was there. " How about you?" She asked, her green eyes looking around.

Alex began to remember how it was coming back and forth from the war and he just looked blankly at the wall across the alley. It was a terrible emotional time, he had to leave his wife , friends and most importantly his own daughter. " A few have tried." Alex stated as a slight smile came across his face, as he remembered standing back to back with his friends fighting off the fiends that skulked the alleyway of where they stood.

Caysi was shocked. " Really? That's pretty scary." She said looking around again. Caysi wrapped her arms around herself, still looking around. " Did you go to school here?," She asked. " I don't remember seeing you." But then again, Caysi left in her fifth and seventh years, she might've not seen him.

"Yeah I went to the school my whole life, people only really started noticing me in my 7th year though, I played on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Yeah I don't recall ever meeting you as I was wondering around." Alex said with a smile, they where the days. Back when everything was good and nothing ever went wrong. It was a hard time for him, until he decided to let people into his life and take on the responsibility of a friends ship and the loyalty that came with that. Some of the fights still left him scarred and wounded, wondering how someone could ever be so viscous. He didn't let it bother him either, because how volatile he could be himself.

Caysi nodded and listened to what he had to say. " I see, yeah I actually left in my seventh year, I fully left school." She shrugged. " Everything was hard, life itself was extremely hard." She nodded. Caysi could remember all the things that happened to her, such craziness. She shook her head and came back to the conversation.

As they where speaking Alex began to be able to get a whiff of something, it was disgusting, like the stench of death gaining closer. The streets began to get darker and a few men walked out of the end of the Alley and began to walk down towards them. " This is what happens when you stick around in one place for to long of night here." He said as he took his jumper removing his wand from his Jumper and laying it on top of his jumper. He stood there his Snow Leopard tattoo growing as he done so. The pain that he was feeling now was unbearable his body was completely morphing, changing shape. His breath disappearing as his ribcage reshaped. The next thing he stood there as a Snow Leopard facing the three men that where walking towards them. He could see none of them had a wand out only a long blade. Letting out a violent roar, it was meant to come out as. " Lets have a go." He began to run towards them launching at one and dragging him to the ground with ease.

Caysi turned to see three men facing both of them. " Merlin's beard!" She said taking out her wand. Caysi flipped her head out, turning towards Alex, watching as he changed into his animagus form. Caysi watched as she launched himself at one of the men, " Expelliarmus!" Caysi exclaimed as she pointed her wand to the man with the blade. " Stupefy!" Adding to the man that lost the blade. " I don't think you'll be coming back for a while." She said as she kicked the blade out of sight.

The contortion in Alex's body made him flick up and his back legs struck the third man which sent him staggering back out the way he cam and Alex landed on his feet, back in human form. His dog tags hanging around his neck and the words Dvour reading loud and clear. " That was fun." Alex said as he picked his Hoodie up and pulled it over his head and put his wand back in his front pocket. Then looking over at Caysi. " Nice job, you got a good Stupefy on you."

Caysi watched Alex take on the third man, but at the same time went to go see where the blade ended up so that she could kick it out of site. Caysi smiled as she returned back to the spot where Alex was she replied, " I think that we both did a great job." She nodded. " You look really cool as a snow leopard." She smiled at Alex.

Alex let out a soft little laugh. Yeah it was a good job they had done, they could have both ended up dead if it wasn't for his senses being that of a animagus. He looked over at his new found friends with a soft little smile. " I think after that you deserve a drink." He said as he stood back up, and he began to wonder where they would go. " Keen?"

Caysi smiled. " Well, where do you want to go then?" She asked following Alex. " I don't know too many places down here." She said looking around, Caysi only took walks here, she didn't spend too much time looking at the shops as much as the nature.

" There are no good ones around here. All these idiots are trying to poison your drinks everywhere you go, how about at Brightstone? Its a nice little tavern." Alex said with a smile as he held his hand out for the double apparition to the doors.

Caysi nodded. Who could you trust now a days anyways? " Sounds good to me." She said placing her hand onto Alex's. Feeling like she was being sucked and pulled every which way, she managed to land on her feet as they arrived. " How about this place?" She asked pointing to Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back