Lost, but not afraid

Sarah Xu-Marion

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Sarah walked along the streets of Bleak street, trying to retrace her steps back to where she had been, she didn't even know where she was in Bleak Street anymore. Ever since that day she hung out with Kari, her past has been haunting her. She didn't know what she had done wrong, then and now, but she had a knot in her stomach, and a lump ion her throat. What if someone had found her, maybe even a client; that would ruin everything. She sighed, no one was going to find her.

Up ahead was a bench, across from a dust store window. She walked over and looked herself over in the mirror. Her plaid dress was the perfect match for her black high heels. seh smiled, and backed up, with the intention of sitting down, but she hoped that no one was behind her...

Koaru Koshiba finds himself on Bleak street once again. Walking along the shadowy road, he finds himself strangely riveted in place. The girl near the dust shop looks hauntingly familiar, but he can't seem to figure out where he met her. Intrigued, he steps closer for a better view...

Backing up she felt as if she was being watched. Slowly she reached down into her boot, pulling up her wand; prepared to use it. She turned, with it drawn; knowing that no one good was on Bleak Street. As she turned, she froze her wand fell to the ground. She managed a few, "K-K-K," Before finally settling with, "you!"

She thought, maybe if she backed away slowly he wouldn't say anything. She put her wand back in her boot, and couldn't help opening her big mouth. "What are you doing here?" She asked,a bit of acid in her tone.

((I'm so tired :D But i have an appointment this morning so my posts might suck a bit))

Koaru finds himself pleasantly pleased with her reaction. It meant she hadn't forgotten.
This is the last place I thought I'd find you of all people. It could be dangerous.
She looked like she'd run, or scream judging from her appearance and smiled at the thought.

She watched him, kneeling to pick up her wand. "You failed to answer my question, Kaoru. i find that rude." She said, pointing the wand at him, her hand shaking.

Koaru glanced to the side and laughed.
Put it away before you hurt yourself. I just wanted to talk about the past.
Had she glanced at his hands, she would have noticed his wand, pointed at her.
Accio wand!
He snatched her wand out of the air and said
I have an offer so how about we have a seat?

He told her to put the wand down, and she shook her head, much like a child would. She wasn't going to put her wand down for anything. He cast accio and it got ripped from her hand. "Hey!" She said angrily.

"I'm not taking anymore offers from you Koaru!" She said indignantly. "The last one was bad enough!" She said remebering the last offer he had given her.

Koaru smiled and said "Have a seat and listen before you decide."
He waited, wand in hand...

Sarah sat, mostly out of fear. He had nothing on her, her mother and father were on vacation, and she could fight if it became needed. She could feel her hands sweat, a cold sweat.

Koaru stopped smiling as he spoke, "You know Drusilla, right?, Well, she has information I need, and you're going to get it for me, get paid, and live happily ever after, or you can walk away, find your parents missing, and spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. What will it be?"
He waited patiently for her answer.

At the mention of Drusilla she froze. How had he known that she knew her, had he been spying on her. She looked at him Acid in her eyes. "You can't touch my parents." She said strongly. "Have you been spying on me?" She asked.

((Hey i saw the siggy in your request, it looks cool, and i love Gackt!))

Koaru's smile came back as he watched her comprehend the situation.
"More like keeping a watchful eye on an investment, and now it's time to cash in. And what made you think I can't reach your parents as easily as I found you?"

She frowned at him. "Because, they aren't in Japan, and they wont be for a while." She was glad he hadn't known about Angle, or else she would have to do it. "Why me?" She asked. "You have others, don't you?"

Koaru thinks for a moment before answering, "None of them are as useful as you are at the moment, not to mention our past experiences."

She gritted her teeth as he brought up the past. "What experiences, you were a customer, i don't call that an experience." She looked away from him. She hated thinking about the past.

Koaru sensed dread and thought to himself, She may need more time to chose and said "Maybe not for you...but we've been off subject long enough. I'll give you 24 hours to say yes. If you decide no, don't run, you'll just die tired."

She looked at him with spite in her eyes. "You wouldn't kill me, you don't have it in you Koaru." She tested him. She wasn't afraid, if she screamed, someone would find her. She had gained backbone since the last time she saw him, and she was showing it.

Koaru looked at Sarah with renewed interest and decided she would prove interesting if she ran or screamed. Out came his wand as he said, "I need this information soon so if you won't do it voluntarily I can find other methods of getting what I want."

She glared down the end of his wand. "You even touch my friend, and i will personally hunt you down." She said, trying to keep her voice from sounding afraid and shaking. In truth the wand was terrifying, almost as terrifying as the face behind it. Seh stood up.

Koaru stood, enjoying the way she cowered at the sight of his wand. "24 hours. Inform me on everything you know about Drusilla or your friend Angle as well as your family find out just how painful the Cruciatus Curse can be. I'll be seeing you soon."
Koaru dropped her wand and Apparited away, wondering what she would do.

Sarah listened to him, and when he mentioned her neice Angela, she nearly broke down. After dropping her wand and apparating away, she hit the ground, shaking a bit. She crawled over and grabbed her wand. What was she going to do? if he touched her family, she wouldn't be able to live with herself. a tear slid down her cheek, and she breathed heavily. Where was KAri when she needed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back