Home for Christmas

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]Lemina had just been throw onto the ground when she arrived at Granny's house. It was only the second time she'd travelled by portkey and it was not a pleasant one.[/color]

Lizzi saw Lemina arrive whilst she was making cakes with Celia. She ran out and gave her a hug.

[color=cc66ff]She was picking herself up when out ran Lizette. She gave her a hug and then said, "So Lizzi, is Mamma here yet?"[/color]

"No, she's coming in two days time." she told her sister excitedly, "Come on in and see everyone, they're all dying to see you!"

Celia ran out after Lizzi. She knew that Mina was sleeping upstairs and didn't want to wake her up, otherwise she would have taken her out. She got to Lemi just as they were coming in. "Hi Lemi! I missed you, did you have fun?" She grabbed hold of Lemina and squeezed her.

[color=cc66ff]When Celia came running out Lemi grabbed her, picked her up and cuddled her. "Can you take my trunk please, Lizzi?" she said as she carried Celia inside. She told Celia, "I missed you too! It was great fun. I'll tell you all about it later."[/color]

"Of course I can, Lemi" she picked up her trunk and carried it back to the house.

[color=cc66ff]"So Lizzi, how's life at Bruntsfield?" she asked as she opened the door.[/color]

"It's OK, what's happening at Hogwarts though. That's more interesting!" she was excited to know what Hogwarts was like, as she would be starting next year. Lizzi walked through the door after Lemina and Celia. She placed her trunk on the floor and shouted, "Granny, Mina, Lemi's home!"

[color=cc66ff]Lemina put Celia down on the coach and went into the kitchen. She came back with a tray of glasses of homemade lemonade. She placed them down on the table and then went upstairs to help Granny carry Mina down.[/color]

Lizzi took a glass of lemonade and gave one to Celia as well. She sat down beside her little sister.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina came back downstairs. She had went up but they were both sleeping. She sat down beside Lizzi and Celia and said, "Well, Hogwarts was good. I got a job at a shop in Hogsmeade, I learned to fly and bought my own broom, that you can try out sometime, I got pretty good grades and I also got a boyfriend, maybe he'll come and visit in the Summer holidays." she tried to give a brief of a whole term's life.[/color]

Lizzi listened to her older sister in awe. She couldn't wait to do everything Lemi had did. "What shop was it? Can I have a shot now? Did you get an O? What's he like?" she piled Lemina with questions. She was eager for more and more information about Hogwarts.

[color=cc66ff]She laughed at her sister's eagerness. She began to answer her questions, "Well, it's at the Second Hand Store, it's really fun. It's about 10 in the morning, you can go on in the afternoon, OK? I got two Os, two Es and a T. But it was Astronomy so I don't think that Mamma will mind too much." [/color]

[color=cc66ff]"No, later on, once I've unpacked and seen Granny and Mina." she told her. Just as she was finishing she noticed Granny come down the stairs. "Hi Granny, hi Mina. I've missed you both so much." she ran up to them, took Mina off of her granny and gave them both a hug.[/color]

She was on the last step when she noticed that Lemina's trunk was beside the door. The next thing she knew she was beening hugged by her grandchild. She sat down beside Celia and said, "When did you arrive, Lemina?" in her friendly, grandmotherly way.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina took Mina and sat down. "Have a glass of lemonade, Granny." she said as she was handing one to Mina and taking one for herself. She noticed that Celia and Lizzi already had one. "Just about ten minutes ago, Granny" she replied.[/color]

Charlotte took a glass of lemonade from the tray on the table and began drinking. It was so nice for her to have all of her granddaughters here at once.

She said, "Can I come out and watch you fly? It's always fascinated me." She hoped they said yes. Muggle helicopters sometimes flew over the clearing and she didn't want them to my spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back