Hello

Maddiie had read the paper that Lemina slip. She read it slowly trying to remeber everything. After she was done she took another sip of her pop, than looked at Caina waiting to hear her respond.

[color=b8860b]Lemina took a jug and poured herself a glass of fizzy juice, she didn't know what type it was. It looked a little like Irn Bru but smelt different. She sipped some and then turned to Caina.[/color]

Caina listened to both Maddiie and Lemina talk about vacation. Caina did not know what she was doing yet. She didn't really want to stay here but she didn't know if she wanted to go home either. Caina picked up her glass of water and took another sip.

She was glad that the conversation was moving away from the topic of her being muggleborn. No matter what anyone said she was still ashamed of it. She continued taking small sips of her water not really knowing what to say.

Then both Maddiie and Lemina looked over at her. Caina did not know why. She wondered if they asked her a question that she just didn't answer or if she was suppose to say something right about now yet she didn't know what to say.

"So" She began. Caina felt a little odd. She reached down to grab her glass and take another sip of water.

Maddiie gave her a questionable look. "Ah what are you doing for vacation?" she asked once again. Maddiie was hoping to keep in touch with Caina, if she had nothing to do. She was looking forward when she gets back to keep in touch with her new friend. Yeah she was lot younger, but there was something about her, that made Maddiie wanted to be around her. You can never have enough friends, even if they were in different house she thought bout Ginny.

Caina knew she had missed something when Maddiie gave her a look "Oh yeah break. I may just be staying here or I may go home I haven't decided yet. I will probably stay here I don't really want to visit the family" Caina said

Caina grabbed another sip of water and for once she was slightly embarrased. she was embarrassed that she missed the question being addressed to her. She thought it was only addressed towards Lemina. She hoped Maddiie didn't think she was a blonde. Caina was the farthest think from a ditzy blonde.

Then Caina realized something. She cared what Maddiie thought about her. Did this make them friends? The thought blow Caina's mind.

"Oh okay." she fumbled her words a little than decided to ask. "Well you don't mind if I write to you..I mean. I won't tell the other Slytherin that were talking." she added. Maddiie knew if Caina befriended her and some of the others found out, they probably mistreat her. "So you don't mind if I wrote you a letter, while I'm away." she asked again.

Caina couldnt' believe it but she smiled "Only if I'm allowed to write letters back" She said. Caina really couldn't believe that someone would want to take time out of their lives to write to her. The feeling was amazing though. "Oh and you can tell all the Slytherin you like" Caina said with a small laugh

Maddiie blew a small breath of relief. "Your great." she said smiling at Caina. She was glad now they are friends. "Oh and when we get back." adding Lemina as well. "We can have a butter beer on me." she said remenasing(sp) of a butter beer right now, even though the pop had made her pretty full.

"Sounds Good" Caina said smiling without worring about who was watching her. Caina thought about the taste of a butterbeer. She had only had one once in her life and that was in the start of this year. She remembered it very well. She couldn't wait but not just for the butterbeer but to be able to go out with two friends.

"I can't wait for break though" Caina said "No more school work" She continued

"I know." Maddiie said hitting her head. "It was so much work for me, but now I have to worry about the exams." That why she was here, trying to relax and not think about the exams. "Are you going to the yule ball." she asked trying to sound casual bout it.

"Yeah I think so" Caina said "I know me in a dress. Some people might have heart attacks" She said laughing slightly. Caina hadn't wore a dress since she was five years old. "Are you going?" She asked.

"Oh don't say that." she said giving her a smile. "You will great in a dress oh and your hair..." Maddiie said thinking. "Your hair in pins, it would look great." she said trying to imagine "Yeah, I'm going...but I have no clue what to wear." she said letting out a sigh.

Caina smiled. She wasn't used to complements. "You havent' found anything either then" Caina said letting out a sigh of relief. "It's not only me then" She said "So were you at least thinking a certain color?" caina asked trying to picture different color dresses that Maddiie would look good in.

Then Caina thought of something I am talking about dresses and fashion. This is a first and I am not totally hating it. It must be the end of the world as we know it Caina thought

[color=b8860b]Ohh, yule ball dresses! Sounds great! Lemi spoke, "I reckon I'm just gonna wear the same dress I wore last year, don't have enough time to get one together. Though I might try some on for the sake of it!"[/color]

"Lemina that no fun." Maddiie turned to her friend. "You should really get a new one. Maybe you will wow somebody there." she said winking at her. Than she turned to Caina, "Last year my color was green, it was very pretty." she started to think what color she wanted."Maybe a light purple dress, what about you." she asked

"oh light purple sounds nice" Caina said now picturing Maddiie in a light purple dress. "I was thinking a black dress or green dress" Caina said "But black is so common" She said thinking about it. but she really did like black. Caina wasn't very good at finding the perfect dress, but at least she didn't have to dress up for anyone.

Caina then turned to Lemina. "You should go shopping anyway then you will find the dress you love and you will end up getting it anyway" Caina said smiling

"Yeah green would good on you." Maddiie dress was green last year, she had wore in elegant big green dress with shade of green lipstick and eye shadow. "But I want my dress to be old fashion, like the 50's or 60's time." she saw photos of the way they used to dress back than. Instead of a skimpy dress sh e wanted something vintage. Probably with a nice sly hat to go with it.

[color=b8860b]"Green'd look really good on you, Caina. I think, Maddiie that for an old fashioned dress brown or some really rich colour would be best." Lemina said, giving fashion advice.[/color]

"You think so." Maddiie looked at herself then back up. "I'll try to look for one, but I don't know how long that will take." she dranked her pop finishing it off finally. "Well I don't have nobody to go with, I was thinking of just going with friends." she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back