Great big willow tree

Anastasia Lankford

Anastasia took a seat in the shade under a great big willow tree. Laying on her back and looking up at white fluffy clouds above her Anastasia has the sudden urge to draw...draw absolutely anything..quickly she opens her newly purchased tote bag & finds her sketch pad and charcoal pencil. In a smiley and cheery mood, she starts to draw trees, grass, & even students she sees lounging around with friends or simply kicking back by themselves.

Anastasia sits with her back against the tree; and being the people watcher she is, happily watches her fellow peers.

" Hi There.. umm My name is Maddiie"

Maddiie smiled a bit waiting for the girl to respond.

Hi Madie I am smudge, I want to mett to cool friends.

Anastasia noticed the girl approach where she was sitting and gave her a warm smile

"Nice to meet you Maddiie." Anastasia extended her arm to shake her hand. "My name is Anastasia. I'm in Gryffindor." Anastasia smiles at Maddiie

"You dont mind if I sit here with you" Maddiie smiled

"Hi smugde, your new here right?"

"Oh, no not at all...take a seat!" Anastasia gives Maddiie a smile and questions "So are you from Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin?"

OCC:((BTW-That smudge kid got suspended from boards for a day bc he was posting annoying things on the off topic board. lol))

"I'm a huffelpuff" Maddiie smiled

(((Really, thats funny)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back