Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow Rose for @Giulia Alcott

Isaiah had two students on his list that shared the same last name, which made him wonder whether they were related. It seemed logical to think that they would, especially since it didn't seem like a name he had heard a lot before. Then again he was often terribly wrong about things like that. "Dj- Ju- Giulia?" Zay called out, trying his best to find the right pronunciation for the name as he strolled through the hallway. "Giulia Alcott! You here? Sorry if I'm butchering your name!"

The school was beyond chaotic today, and Giulia was finding it overwhelming. She had finished her meal as quickly as she could and was in a desperate hurry back up towards the dorm when someone called out, freezing as she realised he was trying to pronounce her name. "It's Giulia. The same as the English name, just spelled with a G-I instead of a J." She explained, hearing her accent thick in her throat. "What... did you want?"

Isaiah was about to give up and head on when a girl walked up to her, explaining how to pronounce the name correctly. "Cool, sorry." He said sheepishly. At least now he knew, which was something. "Right! Got a rose delivery for you." Zay grinned, looking through his roses to pick out the right yellow one and holding it out for her to take when he had.

hi nerd

louis

Giulia was surprised when the older boy withdrew a rose from his basket, accepting it a little nervously. She hadn't expected the rose deliveries to be such a big event, and she certainly hadn't expected to get any roses herself. But this was the third one now, and she opened the note curiously, though her heart dropped as she read it. Giulia rolled her eyes, crumpling the note into a ball and shoving it into her pocket to throw away later. She no longer felt bad about her passive-aggressive note to her brother, at least. "Thank you." She added, realising she had forgotten her manners for a moment.

Isaiah suppressed a snicker when the girl crumpled up the note soon after reading it, getting the feeling that she wasn't at all impressed by whatever it said. "No worries." He grinned when she thanked him after shoving the note into her pocket. "Y'know, if you want to get rid of it you could always take it outside and set it on fire." Zay said jokingly. If she didn't like it and was keen to get rid of it then he figured she might at least do it in a fun way. Just tossing it in the trash would be highly disappointing.

Giulia stared blankly at the older boy for a moment, trying to make sure she hadn't misunderstood what he said. But it seemed she had heard right, and she shook her head. "No, it's okay. My brother is just being rude." She explained, trying to brush it off. She had been rude to Louis in her own message, so she supposed they were even now.

Isaiah laughed when the girl mentioned her brother being rude. He hadn't send his siblings any roses but if he had he was sure he would've written something dumb on it as well. "I mean that's kind of what brothers are for. To mess with you." Zay shrugged. Would he do anything for his siblings? Sure. But would he also tease and make fun of them untill the end of times? Absolutely.

Giulia couldn't help a small snort of amusement at the older boy's comment, giving a small shrug. "I guess." She said, though she couldn't help thinking that was a rule Louis had taken a little too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back