Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Yellow rose for @Zerrin Fergusson

Louis was looking for someone else when he suddenly spotted Zerrin, who was also on his list. He knew him from brotherhood, and quickly stepped into his path. "Hey, got a rose for you." He said with a grin.

Zerrin jumped a little when someone stepped into his path, relaxing and smiling easily up at Louis. "Oooh, yes please," He agreed immediately, looking to the roses. "Are all the rose givers so cute?" He teased. "If I grow up to be half as cute as you I'd be lucky," He smiled impishly.

Louis blinked in surprise at the boy's words, laughing in surprise. "Well, thanks." He said. "Here."

Hope you have a great valentines!

Fraser

Zerrin smiled brightly, looking over the note eagerly. He pouted a bit as he read it over. "Aww, it's from my little brother. I thought his would be red." He chuckled, before braiding it into his hair. He looked up to the older boy. "Thank you, by the way. What's your name? It's, um... Louis, isn't it?"

Louis was surprised the boy put the rose into his hair, but it seemed to work out for him. "Well, I hope you enjoy it anyway." He said. He nodded at the boy's next question, "It is Louis, yes." He said, wondering if the boy knew him from the Brotherhood or from Quidditch.

Zerrin smiled. "Right, you're in the Brotherhood too, yeah?" He questioned, pleased with himself for remembering the name.

Louis nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I am."

Zerrin smiled brightly. "That's great!" He laughed lightly. "Maybe we'll get paired in the brother program, that would be fun," He offered easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back